58: Thanks To Hands

Start from the beginning

"It's all."

"That's fine."

Lu Jiuchen readily agreed.

But thinking of z07's special status, I couldn't help asking: "You can't..." Is it against the rules? He finished the sentence in his mind.

"Won't."

Giants with special identities have mastered too many important secrets, and the country has indeed closely monitored every giant with special identities.

This kind of monitoring includes but is not limited to installing positioning, listening, and monitoring equipment on special identity giants. In other words, where the giant with a special identity is, who he meets, and what he says are all under the control of the state.

But this does not mean that the country prohibits them from contacting ordinary humans, as long as the content of communication does not involve leaking secrets.

In this "encounter" between z07 and Baimi, first of all, he did not tell anyone about z07's real identity information and the content of the mission z07 was performing. Secondly, he was sure that z07 could also control the scale of conversation.

So he did not break the rules.

The elevator door opened, he patted Lu Jiuchen on the side, and walked out with his arms.

"Don't think too much, you will be tired. What fruit do you want to eat?"

*

After Lu Jiuchen and the others left, only Baimi and Z07 were left on the second floor.

Bai Mi should be very happy to meet z07 again.

But the problem is that he met z07 in such a tangled state now, the joy was squeezed by embarrassment and worry, and all he could think about was whether z07 would reduce his favorability for him.

While thinking wildly, z07 moved first, he walked to the side of the model, Baimi saw his reaction, and hurriedly got off the model, z07 said "don't move", Baimi immediately kept the navel orange posture and froze.

He looked at z07.

Z07 half-knelt next to the model, lowering his head to study the model's mouth structure.

The scent of jasmine slowly escaped from his body, passing through Baimi's heart like down feathers; plus the two of them are so close at the moment, as long as Baimi moves a little to that side, he can kiss the girl under the metal mask Lips, a man's lips are very healthy and fleshy red, with plump and beautiful lips, and they look very kissable.

Bai Mi's thoughts fluttered.

He really wanted to kiss him.

But if he did that, his image in z07's heart would definitely get worse, right?

But he's already died so thoroughly this time, even if he kissed him, his image couldn't be worse, right?

Just when he was hesitating whether to smash the jar or not, he suddenly heard z07 say "bear for a while", he quickly came back to his senses, only heard the tearing sound of "stab", z07 actually smashed the dummy's silicone Mouth torn!

How strong is his strength?

Bai Mi stood up in amazement.

z07 got up too.

The two stood facing each other, no one spoke.

The atmosphere was a little awkward.

In order to alleviate this weird atmosphere, Bai Mi found something for himself to do. He rubbed the deflated model back into the cardboard box, and threw the pump and interlining into it.