We were trying to escape this place but the empire then we got trapped and fell i slowly got up and saw no one but unconscious Crosshair who was stuck.

I ran into him and tried to pick up the stuff that was covering him but it was too heavy.

I began to comm "hunter do you copy? Tech? Echo? Omega? Wrecker? Is anyone there"

"Zev are you okay" I heard hunter say on the comm.

"Not really" I said the room is flooding and Crosshair is stuck."

Then Crosshair woke up and realized he was stuck "get this off of me" he said trying to get out and the river was flooding.I took my lightsabers out and cut the sides so Crosshair could get out easier.Then water started to go down and we went between the door. I got up so did crosshair who looked disappointed "what have you done?"

"The empire opened fire on the city we weren't gonna leave you behind" hunter said.

"We don't have time for this" tech spoke "we need to get top side before the entire structure submurges."

I looked to Crosshair "if you want to stay here and die that's your call" I said as we all kept running.

We ran to a room that turned out to be our old room. It looks different now that it's clean.

"All those missions together and you threw it away" he said t

I glared at him "they made their choice and so did you" I said calmly.

"Soilders follow orders" he said.

"Blind allegiance makes you a pawn a real soilder protects their squad"

"Look where that's gotten thennow " Crosshair said "they're all going to die here because of your failed leadership"

"No we're not look" omega said as we turned to see tubs underwater."We landed on the underwater tunnel. If we use it to reach the base post we could get back to the marauder"

"Accessing the tube will be... challenging" tech said.

"Better than staying here" echo said.

"We have to try" omega said.

"She's calling the shots now?" Crosshair asked.

"You have a better idea?" Hunter asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AZ made a holde to get us to the tunnel. As we walked through to the marauder.

"We need to go back" Crosshair said "there must be another way"

"That would be unwise I am afraid this is our best option" AZ said.

"You done complaining?" Wrecker asked in frustration "you know if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Something on your tiny mind wrecker?"

"All that time you didn't even try to come back we still would have taken ya"

I understand wrecker was disappointed In Crosshair he missed him as much as I did.

"Let it go wrecker" tech spoke "Crosshair has always been severe and unyielding it is his nature you cannot change tha. He cannot change that"

"Why are you defending me?" Crosshair asked tech.

"I am not, understanding you does not mean that I agree with you" tech said as we kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W walked to another room that I'm not familiar with as I looked around "what is this place?"

"Napa se's private lab" tech said. "Omega says this is where our mutations were manipulated and enhanced"