I watched omega fix gonky with hunter sitting on a chair twirling his knife armour as I looked to see omega trying to do the same with her screwdriver.

I smiled as we heard a beep "were being hailed" echo said "it's rex"

We all walked up to the holo and rex was revealed.

"Hello fellas sorry to cut right to it but I could use your help"

"What do you need rex?" I asked.

"I received distress signal from a clone trooper but I'm a bit tied up at the moment to retrieve him"

"You want us to recover a reg?" Hunter asked.

"He's an old friend and he's in trouble" rex said "I need you to get him out"

"Out of what exactly?" I asked in concern.

We heard a beep from rex in the holoscan "can't talking right now. Sending you his signal. I'll be in touch" rex hangs up.

"What was that all about?" Asked wrecker.

"The distress signal sent by CC-5576 is originating from daro" tech said "a tresstrial planet in the outer rim with no known settlements or installations"

"What's he doing all the way out there?" Hunter asked.

"Does it matter?" Echo asked. I could understand he's worried. "Rex wouldn't ask us for help if it wasn't urgent"

"Echos got a point" wrecker said.

"Rex's friend is in trouble." Omega said "that's more important than getting paid."

"Hunter" I spoke "you once told me if someone needs help we won't hesitate"

Hunter sigh "fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We landed ons the planet. We all got off and looked around.

"The signal is coming from that direction" tech said.

I saw hunter pick up the stick and sniffed it "we're already too late the clone was being hunted he was dragged that way." We all followed him as he stopped later and picked up some fir "there's something here inside the mountain."

"I believe you are right" tech said my scans are being jammed"

"You said there's nothing on this planet" said wrecker.

"That data appears inaccurate."

"Wrecker, you and omega wait on the ship," I ordered.

"Wait," omega said "why can't—"

"Coming here was a debate. This isn't" Hunter said sternly. "Come on guys"

Hunter, tech, echo and myself ran up on top of the mountain to see something very different about it.

"It looks like some sort of military base" hunter said.

"Not one that ever heard of" said tech.

We heard ships coming as we ducked to see them go down.

"Let's get a closer look" I said as we started getting closer.

"I'm clocking a couple of commandos and a squad of clone troopers and they've updated their armour." Echo said.

"Let me see" I said as echo gave me his binocs and i I took a look.

"The mountains national composition makes this base well-fortified and nearly impenetrable" tech said.

"This is no longer just a simple extraction"said hunter "we should get back to the marauder and leave word for rex-"

"No" I said "we're going in"