Your head tilts as you try to recognize yourself. Your eyes have sunken in, the corners of your mouth drag down, your hair is a mess, and you see your paling skin. You whisk your fingers through the water again, turning your own image into a whirlpool.

Standing up, you make your way to a yellow swing under a large tree. You take a seat and rock your body back and forth. Your hands grip a cold chain on either side of you. You lift your eyes and observe the sunny sky, few clouds decorating it. A sense of serenity washes over you as you take a few minutes to swing. You understand your time limit, but swinging is just about all you want to do.

As you slow the swing, you feel a stab to your heart and head. You suck in a sharp breath and place a hand on your forehead. Looking up, you notice that the three doctors aren't even paying attention to you. In a way, that is good news as you don't want any additional testing.

Your heartbeat increases rapidly as you feel a strange sense of longing and agony wash over you. Tears prick at your eyes from the feeling, and you try and identify where it is coming from. It is at this moment that you understand that it is not coming from you, but one of your soulmates. Your eyebrows furrow as the pain subsides. The emotions are still present, but the pain has dissipated.

You move your hand and place it on your heart. Your breathing slows as you force your heart beat to return to a normal speed. Though, you still reach for the longing feeling. A smell of the hospital fills your senses, which confuses you. Then, your mind races faster than you can chase it.

Maybe one of your soulmates is being tortured while you are outside, finally feeling free. Dread and guilt wash over you as you hang your head in shame. How could you be so selfish? As the people you care about the most are struggling, you are enjoying a minimal amount of freedom.

Though, you try to cut yourself a little bit of slack. They would want you to feel as calm and relaxed as possible. Why would they want you to feel as bad as them? Still, it is hard to erase the guilt.

All too soon, the doctors guide you back to your room, this time through a back entrance. Of course, you memorize that way, too. It is quite similar, so that may be of good use.

You return to your bed, and they tie you to it once again. As they exit, you are left alone to your own thoughts again. The only difference is the slight regeneration of your life. Going outside restarted your life meter. Hopefully, the positive feelings that you experienced transferred to some of your other soulmates.

Jimin POV:

I see her.

She is so close to me.

Just through a window.

She dips her hand into the water and swirls it around, getting lost in her own thoughts. Her somber expression pains my chest, but nothing hurts more than seeing her right in front of me. I can't call out to her, touch her, meet her eyes, or hear her, but I see her.

I wonder why they have taken her outside, but the thought is ripped away as she arises from the fountain. She comes closer to me, almost like she knows I'm here. However, she takes a seat on the old, yellow swing. That's when she feels it.

The pain in my heart transfers to her own, and I instantly feel guilty. She places a hand on her head as the imaginable pain soars through it. I try to rid myself of the longing I feel for her, but it is useless. It won't disappear until I get my soulmates back into my arms. All of them.

It seems as though she willed the pain way as she finally returns her eyes to her surroundings. My own eyes stay glued to her, trying to drink in all of her shining features while I still can. The ache remains, but a warmer feeling also presents itself. Maybe a sense of relief arrives because I now know she is safe.