Hard

« - tell me it didn't mean anything. » he suddenly said
« - what are you talking about ? » you asked
« - what happened in the showers, tell me it didn't mean anything and i'll let you go. » he promised.

you looked deep into his eyes and couldn't say a word. you knew it meant a lot, at least for you. you still loved billy even though he had been the worst towards you.

« - you know we can't stay away from each other. » he whispered getting closer to you.
« - billy please, stop. » you told him while pushing his chest away. he looked at you with a disappointed look, and rubbed his face.
« - okay, i'll stay away from you. and you know what ? you'll come back running to me when you'll realize i'm the one for you. » he said

you sighed and rolled your eyes, not believing how he could be so cocky.

« - jesus billy, do you even hear yourself ? »
« - he'll never be enough for you. and you know it. that's why you're not already in a relationship with him. »

you knew he was wrong but you didn't want to continue this conversation. you opened the door and started walking away when he grabbed your wrist again. you planted your stare inside his and he looked at your lips.

« - y/n ? » you heard eddie ask.

you immediately removed your wrist from his grip and looked at eddie. he looked like he was trying to understand what was going on between the two of you.

« - is everything okay ? » he asked visibly worried about you.
« - fuck you, munson. as if i'll ever hurt her. » sighed billy exhausted.
« - you already did. » eddie replied curtly holding out his hand for you and you took it.

he pulled you towards the stairs and you looked one more time at billy before going downstairs with everyone else. the party was still going and steve was busted. you sat down with eddie and he looked at you in a puzzled look.

« - what were you doing with billy ? » he asked
« - i talked to him, to calm him down. »
« - what did you talk about ? » it looked like he already knew this answer.
« - about us. but it's okay now. » you said before downing your drink.

you looked at how eddie was sitting. he was nonchalantly sitting in the long chair, one of his arms above his head and the other one holding his drink. he had his legs opened and you looked at every single detail of him that turned you on. his rings, his hair, his lips, his body. you started biting your lip when he caught your stare. he started smiling and straightened up to whisper in your ear.

« - stop looking at me like that or i'll fuck the shit out of you right here. » he whispered and you grabbed his arm.
« - let's find a room then, they're so drunk they won't even notice we're gone. » you said and stood up pulling eddie inside with you.

you two ran upstairs giggling and locked yourselves in the guest room. he pinned you against the wall and started kissing your neck, holding his knee up in between your thighs. you started moaning softly feeling his mouth's work on your neck and soon collarbone. you grabbed his cheeks to kiss him hungrily, and he returned the kiss even harder.

you stopped the kiss to look right into his eyes. his were full of lust, desiring you once again.

« - i want you to fuck me hard eddie, the hardest you can. » you said and he smirked.
« - don't tell me twice. »

he turned your around and slammed you roughly against the wall, his chest hitting your back. you could feel his boner against your ass, and his heavy breath in your ear. you held yourself by putting your hands on the wall to arch your back more.
eddie unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans before lifting up your skirt and lower your panties. he grabbed your jaw with one hand and started rubbing your clit with his other one.

your head immediately rolled back and you moaned loudly while his moves were perfect against you. you could feel your cunt as wet as ever and you closed your eyes when he penetrated you with his throbbing dick.
without warning, billy's face appeared in your mind as eddie was thrusting into you as hard as he could. you were even more turned on when you imagined the two of them fucking you.

eddie then growled in your ear, making you whimper, and he slapped your ass roughly.

« - are you my good girl ? » he asked
you nodded even if you struggled and he started sucking on your neck again. you could feel yourself being close to your orgasm and eddie suddenly got out of you.
you didn't have time to say anything that he threw you on the bed and lifted your legs up to put them on his shoulders. he looked right into your eyes while rubbing his tip against your entrance, and when you were about to moan he pressed his hand against your mouth.

he then entered you slowly, rolling his eyes and groaning. he then thrusted into you even faster than before and a tear escaped your left eye while your breasts were bouncing and your moans were muffled.

« - fuck you feel so good around me sweetheart. »

his thrusts became sloppier and you knew he was close. his other hand wrapped around your neck, choking you, while you both reached your climax.
he thrusted in you one, two, three times and got out of you, a single drop of cum left on his tip.
he let go of his grip on you and you licked the tip of his cock, making him moan one last time.

« - holy shit. » he sighed and kissed you.
« - i loved it. » you said and he winked.

you two started to get dressed back up and he looked at you as you were putting your shirt back on.

« - what ? » you asked chuckling.
« - nothing. you're beautiful. »
« - you're the cutest man, you know that ? » you grabbed his hand and kissed it. he smiled at you and you both went back down.

your smile disappeared when you heard some yells and muffled noises coming from the garden. you ran outside and saw billy punching tommy on the floor while everyone tried to stop them.