Pool

you were smiling like an idiot, walking through the hallways. you had a very good night, and you couldn't stop thinking about eddie.
you have told robin about last night, and she begged you to spare her from the details. but she was happy for you.

« - i missed this smile. » she said while punching slightly your shoulder, making you giggle.
« - and i missed feeling as light as a feather. » you chanted, while opening your locker.

you put all of your books inside, and you remembered you left your bag with your things in the girls changing room, next to the pool. you had PE earlier and forgot to take your bag after.
you told robin you would meet her later around and she kissed your cheek before heading out.
you started walking towards the changing rooms, and you entered to take your things.

you were about to leave when you heard some noises coming from the pool. you frowned and got closer to the door separating the changing rooms from the pool.
moans, you heard people moan.
you opened the door discreetly and you felt a rush of anger and sadness invade your body.

billy was pounding into heather in the pool. he was behind her, holding her head down on the edge, his eyes closed. he was pounding so hard water was splashing everywhere.
you closed the door and leaned back against the wall, trying to process what you just saw. why did it hurt so bad when you literally had sex with eddie last night ?
why were you jealous ?

you were about to take your things to leave when you heard steps coming through. they were coming near.

« - shit shit shit. » you whispered, thinking of a place to hide.
you hid yourself behind some lockers, in the boy's changing rooms. you heard them close the door. heather said by to billy before heading out, saying she was already late.

« - yeah whatever. » he replied nonchalantly.

his voice. it has been a while since you haven't heard it. you heard him coming towards the changing rooms and you closed your eyes, praying for him not to see you. he went to the showers and turned it on.
you opened your eyes again and turned your head to the side. you could perceive him showering, and you couldn't look away.

his body glistening in the water, his abs and strong chest. he had his eyes closed, shaking his hair under the shower head. even if you hated him right now, you also felt your pussy growing wet looking at his body.
you kind of missed his touch and his kisses.

he turned off the shower and you hid again, trying to control yourself to not breathe to loud. then you remembered. your bag.

you heard him giggle, and you insulted yourself for being so stupid.

« - since how long are you hidden here, y/n ? »
you didn't respond, trying to stay hidden when you heard him grab something.
« - you forgot your bag. and i would recognize these red panties among a thousand. » he said cockily.

you groaned and got out of your hideout. he was standing there, in front of you, only a towel covering his hips. you tried to not look down and crossed your arms. he had your panties hanging on his two fingers, over your bag.
you snatched them away from him and stuffed them back in your bag but billy grabbed your wrist.

you looked up and gave him a murderous look, to what he smirked and got even closer to you.

« - you miss me so much you have to spy on me now. » he murmured and you tried to get rid of his grip but he tightened it.
« - get off of me, you prick. » you said feeling the tears come up to your eyes.

he laughed and let go of you. you rubbed your wrist and he grabbed your bag. you tried to get it back but he threw it in his locker and locked it.

« - if you wanna have that back, we're going to talk first. »
« - oh, so you want to talk now. » you said ironically sitting on a bench.

he rolled his eyes and grabbed a cig and put it between his lips. he offered you one and you took it.

« - how was it, cheating on me with the freak ? » he asked lighting his up.
« - i didn't cheat on you, billy for god's sake. but you did, and i'll never forgive you for that. » you stood up and started to walk away but she slammed you against a locker's door and stared right into your eyes.

« - you're a pretty little liar y/n, you know that ? are you going to keep telling me you slept with him and didn't even do anything ? »
« - yes ! because i loved you, and i am not an animal to hop on any dick i see ! » you screamed in his face.

he loosened his grip on you and furrowed his eyebrows.

« - loved me ? you don't love me anymore ? » he asked not believing what you said.
« - i don't know ! you cheated on me and started something with heather without even break up with me properly ! what were you expecting ? » you started to cry.
« - i did it because you did it first ! » he yelled and let go of you to turn around and take a hit on his cigarette.

you looked at him, feelings your tears devouring your cheeks.

« - you're a literal child billy, you know that ? why is it so fucking impossible for you to believe ? I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU ! »
« - SO YOU NEVER HOOKED UP WITH HIM ? » he asked, shouting.

you took a hit and blew the smoke on his face.

« - never until last night. »
« - yeah, last night. i really appreciated your concert, especially the last two songs. seems like you're happier without me finally. » he said in an ironic tone.
« - I AM TERRIBLY MAD AT YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID, YOU FUCKING RIPPED MY HEART APART. »

you threw your cigarette away and he looked at you deeply, trying to control himself from doing something. you walked over to him and approached your face near his.

« - i fucking hate you, billy. » you spat.