Attack💥at NC High🏫School!

Start from the beginning

*Today- (2045)*
*On a Thursday morning*
*8:12 a.m.*
Nia had just left for work an hour ago, as Brainy stayed home to make breakfast🍳🥓🥞🥛☕️☕️ for their kids when they woke up... speaking of Isabel, she was still asleep and mumbled in her sleep dreaming✨of the impossible! In her dream, Isabel was in the dream🌀realm, running through the forest and hearing voices🗣chanting✨around her then she quickly stopped at the sight of Leviathan speaking in their ancient alien language creating 6 different sculptures🗿of known elements🔅of the earth🌎coming to life right before her very eyes... but also new elements that they have created. "But why? Was this a memory before they were defeated by my father or something more?!" Isabel thought💭to herself softly. The elemental sculptures were made of Ice🧊, Water🌊, Nature🌿with flowers💐🌷🌺around it with green vines merged inside it, floating in mid-air symbolizes Gravity🪐💫, colors/expressions that symbolize Emotions/feelings, and the shadow staff fused with a 3rd seeing eye👁‍🗨inside of the last sculpture. Isabel was in shock and confused at the same. of why her dream showed her this. suddenly, Leviathan's chants got louder! as the six (6) sculptures started to glow🔆brightly... and not in a good way. Then she realized her dream must be showing her this for a reason! "This must be a memory from before Dad defeated Leviathan And my dream is showing me this... because it wants me to! Maybe there's something that my mom and dad didn't predict would happen that night. by the looks of it, they're doing some kind of ritual. I just wish I knew what that was..." Isabel said to herself Questioning what it was exactly. Then, the sculptures changed form turning into humans: 1 male and 5 females separately wearing suits/outfits that symbolize Themselves of their elemental powers. "We're the New Leviathan! And we will not fail you. Rama Khan," They said in unison loud and proud. Rama Khan chuckled lightly. "I'm counting on You all! Finish what we started and when the time comes rise up." he said with a vengeance look in his eyes. Isabel gasped awake from what she saw in her dream unable to interpret it for the first time. she felt weak and helpless from when her powers first manifested! And hasn't felt this way in a long time. As she looked at her brother Noah, sitting on his bed, all dressed for school.
Which isn't for 2 hours. "Morning Isabel,"Noah said softly with a smile. "Morning," Isabel replied to him softly with a sad look. He noticed the look on her face. Noah's expression turned to worry as he said. "Is everything ok? I heard you talking in your sleep. Did you have a bad dream?" He asked concerned. Isabel sighed and said. "Well, sort of you could say but this is one dream I can't interpret." She said sadly, feeling doubtful about herself again like she had in the past... "And if I can't interpret my dream. How can I possibly be the next dreamer?! And live up to mom's legacy. If I can't do that then I don't know what to think". Isabel thought sadly.

"Sis, it's ok. I can help just tell me what you saw And I'll walk you through. We're in this together! Remember? You and I against the world." Noah said inspiring to let his sister know she's not in this alone. They have each other. "Stronger together!" Isabel nodded agreed with her brother. And he's right. She's not in this alone. He's here for her like always since they were kids started their training early and they're an Brother and Sister crime fighting duo! Just like they talked about before, A dream they always had together... both knowing they'd be amazing heroes someday just like their parents. she told him what she saw in her dream as he nodded in understanding why Isabel was so stressed out about her dream by this. "I see that and I understand why you're having trouble interpreting your dream." Noah said very understanding in a soft voice. "Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter any sense! Leviathan was defeated a long time ago, and Dad beat them!" Isabel said frustrated and confused about her Dream. "we have to tell dad about this. Maybe Mom had the same dream as you did and knows more about it." Noah suggested. Isabel sighed as she said. "If that were true, I would have seen her in my dream. But I didn't..." She replied with a sad look. Isabel and Noah tried putting their brains together to what her dream was about? Till they heard a knock at their bedroom door🚪and heard their father's voice say. "You two up yet? breakfast is ready!" Brainy said in a cheerful greeting voice to his 2 children. They both nodded at each other that they should tell their him about this and why... Isabel stood up from her bed and walked to the door and said out loud for their father to hear. "Yeah, we're up! We'll be out soon," Isabel shouted out through the door and Brainy nodded and understood and waited in the kitchen until they came out. She went into her walk-in closet got dressed for the day and put on a floral shirt, jeans👖, and a light blue jacket. Then, brushed her hair out beautifully✨looking in a mirror🪞and came out of her walk-in closet, put her shoes👟on... Isabel nodded at Noah alerting him that she was ready to tell Dad. they opened their door and walked into the kitchen to see their dad and both said. "Morning, Dad." Isabel and Noah said in unison looking at their father and giving him a sad look. "What's wrong?" Brainy asked like a concerned father. He Looking at his kids worriedly... Isabel turned to Noah and he nodded back at her. She looked back at their Dad taking a deep breath and said. "Dad, there's something we have to tell you," Isabel said softly.