Dragon Ball Crossover Ideas: Gohan, Part 2

Video Games

1. The Blazing Dragon

A crossover between Dragon Ball Z and Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade/Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Premise

Sometime after the events of The Day of Fate (a Fire Emblem Fates crossover), a 16-year-old Gohan, son of Goku and Tiki, finds a portal called The Dragon's Gate and unintentionally manages to open it. Piccolo tries to stop him from going through it, but they both end up getting sucked into the mysterious doorway, regardless.

Now, the two warriors are stuck in another version of the Fire Emblem world where the continent, Elibe, exists. Will they manage to find a way back to Ylisse?

Additional Details

- There are two versions of Gohan at this point. One of them is Future Gohan, a version of the character who comes from the same timeline as Lucina during Goku's Awakening.

Stories with Future Gohan: Goku's Awakening, The Day of Fate, Three Heroes of Fodlan, and Z-Warriors of the Emblem

The second one is the main version of Gohan, who will serve as the protagonist of this story. His age and character will eventually differ from his future counterpart due to what he experiences in Elibe for 20 years.

Stories with Gohan: The Day of Fate (5-16), The Blazing Dragon (16-36), and Z-Warriors of the Emblem

- Piccolo will serve as the secondary protagonist, so him and Gohan will have a chance to bond throughout this story.

- Gohan will age a bit slower than usual due to a combination of his Saiyan and Manakete roots. He'll probably look as he's if in his early 20's near the end of the story.

Main Characters

1. Son Gohan

Age: 16-36

Species: Manakete (Divine Dragon) - Saiyan Hybrid

Parents: Son Goku (father) and Tiki (mother)

2. Piccolo

Race: Namekian

3. Eliwood
Age: 17-37

4. Lyndis (Lyn)

5. Ninian

Race: Half-Human, Half-Manakete (Ice Dragon)

6. Roy

Age: 10-15

7. Son Pan

Age: 10-15