I hold my gun up focused on his dad.

As i do that i see his dad looking at his son like he has seen a ghost.

"Didn't expect me didn't you?" thomas says.

"Snd me? You remember me?" I say.

He looks at me.

I recognise those creepy dark eyes.

Flashback

His eyes are so dark there is no love in those eyes no colour nothing. Its pure darkness. Even more then my uncles.

"Your so useless!" He says trowing me back into the room with Thomas.

"You both are useless" he says walking in.

"Please leave us alone." Thomas says putting his arms around me to protect me.

His arms are safe
His arms are safe
His arms are safe
His arms are safe

I think the whole time.

Until i don't feel his arms around me and i open my eyes and see him getting trowed around the room.

"STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!" I yell and his dad look at me angry.

Oh shit

"Please stop we're only 8!" Thomas says.

Well he isn't used to it i am since i was 4? Or something.

For him its been a year or some.

End of flashback

"Oh I remember you! Your still very pretty." He says.

"Get the hell away from her." Thomas says holding his gun towards him.

"Oh you think your a big guy now?" His dad says walking towards him and grabbing thomas gun out of his hands.

"Ugh fine then it's going my way i guess." I say.

and as soon his dad looks at me and thomas already knows what i mean he takes a step back and i shoot his dad in his leg and he falls down.

Me and thomas both walk out of the room.

But his dad stands up.

He is a real big big bear.

I hear pagolo and Anthonio coming and they both hold they're gun at him.

And pagolo doesn't have just a gun he had and real big SMG so that's not what you want in your body.

Thomas his dad immediately backs off.

"Anthonio or thomas go downstairs and see if they got Elio and Carlo." I say.

Thomad nods and he goes downstairs.

"So big guy its your turn to come with us." I say and he looks at me confused.

He grabs his gun but i was too fast and i punch with my own gun his gun out of his hand and i kick him in his 'personal place' and he grabs it and i kick him in the face and so he is unconscious.

"That's how you do it sis!" Anthonio says.

"Okay uhm and how are we gonna grab that big guy and bring him back home? pagolo says.

"Well me, Lorenzo, River and Thomas came with the RAM so he can go in the back.

"Uhm well maybe not? We're gonna drive on a open highway dipshit." Anthonio says.

"Right forgot about that." I say.

"Well you guys stay here before he wakes up i go downstairs and see if they're okay." I say and i walk downstairs.

I walk trough the hallway and see a few guys laying on the ground dead or not idc.

I turn right and i see the boys shooting at a few guys.

I grab my gun reload it and shot one guy immediately in his head and the other three too.

I look around and see lorenzo with Luca sitting next to Elio and Carlo sitting too but less hurt then Elio.

I put my gun back in my pants and run towards them.

"Well that was fast thanks i guess but we coul do it ourselves." Pietro says.

I kneel down next to elio who I don't recognise anymore.

I get tears in my eyes.

I hold my hand to my mouth to make sure i breath because his whole fase is beaten up.

And his eyes are open but you really can't see them because its so beaten up.

"E-eli?" I say shaking and i grab his hand.

His eyes turn to me.

He tries to smile but that hurts.

"He is gonna be okay he just needs some rest." Luca says.

I look to Carlo who had some bruices on his face a really red purple eye but that's it.

I go over and him and hug him." Oh carlo i missed you so much." I say.

"I-i missed you two piccola." He says putting his arms around me.

——————————————————————————
1327 words

Guys my head is exploding with ideas so just wait just waitttttttttt!!!

I love you guyssssssss thanks for everything the ratings the readers omg!