Chapter 24

Krissy was so tired; she'd been fighting for so long and couldn't anymore. She needed a break, but Teenie couldn't come out, so the other option was Ris. "I can tell something is up; talk to me."

Tears were filling her eyes, "Tae," she sobbed before falling into his arms.

Now he was distraught; Krissy did not break down like ever. She was the strong one, the one who survived North Korea and the years of abuse at their parent's hands. So seeing her like this, so broken, was breaking his heart. "Oh, Sweetheart, what is it?"

"I can't, Tae, it's too much. But Teenie can't come out yet. Would, would you be mad if Ris came out?"

Tae chuckled a bit, "We love Ris; you know that. I spent a lot of time with our little Princess."

"I know, but with Javi and Lila," she trailed off a bit as she bit her lip, looking into the distance.

"Javi and Lila would love to meet and play with Ris, and I think Ris would like to do it, too. Teenie has always been a little child-like with them, and I think Ris would be even more so. It would be good for them all." He was holding her with all his strength, just trying to keep her together as much as possible. Like his arms were the only thing keeping her from falling apart.

He watched as the change came over Krissy. There was a blink, and the body in front of him got slightly looser. Less stress and more silly, it was free in the way it moved. "TAE," she screamed as she launched into his lap, excitedly squealing. "I missed you so so much."

"I missed you too, Princess; all of us did. Do you want to see them?"

"Please," her arms were wrapped around his neck, and she was not letting go of anything.

"I want to warn you about the babies, Princess."

She smiled so happily, "I know, they are so cute. Can we play with toys and have tea parties?"

"We sure can; we can stay up and watch movies and eat ice cream, too."

"With sprinkles?"

"With sprinkles!"

As soon as the two of them walked into the living room, Jin was the first one to notice them. His mouth dropped open, and tears started to form in his eyes. Kook jumped up immediately, wanting to know what was wrong. "Bunny," she whispered so softly, making Tae huff out a laugh.

"Yup, there's your Bunny. And if you look hard, your Kitty is napping on the couch with Jimin. Want to go wake them up?"

Ris nodded her head softly, and Tae put her down. She tiptoed over to the two curled in each other's arms, snoring softly. Her finger reached out and ran down Yoongi's nose. " Kitty," she whispered.

Yoongi's eyes shot open. "Princess," he groaned, his hand squeezing Jimin's hip. " Wake up, Baby Boy. Our Princess is back."

Jimin shot up. His blonde hair was all over the place, and there was a bit of drool on his chin. "Ris is back," he mumbled as his tiny hand rubbed at his barely open eyes.

"Fuck he's so adorable," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

"She is. Are you going to wake up and greet her?"

The younger nodded sleepily as he reached out grabby hands at their Princess, pulled her into Yoongi's lap, and wrapped his arms around her. Yoongi grunted from the sudden extra weight on his lap. "I missed you so much, Princess, so so much."

"I missed you too. Can I go play with the babies now?"

Yoongi snorted, "We don't even exist anymore."

Joon walked over to Ris, "Princess, do you want to wake Lila and Javi up from their nap and play with them while Jinnie makes them lunch?"

"Yes," she cried as she bounced up and down Yoongi's stomach, making the elder groan.

The five-year-old and the two-year-old didn't know why their mother was suddenly super playful, but they loved it. "Mama is super silly," Javi told his father as Jin fed him more kimchi.

"She is, do you like it?"

Javi nodded his head, "so much."

That night, after the kids went to bed, Ris didn't feel so good. She said that her tummy hurt and that she was exhausted. The guys chalked it up to the fact that she hadn't been out in years and that she had played really hard with the kids that day. But when she woke up the next morning and threw up, they got a little worried. But after some soup, she felt a little better, just sleepy.

She wasn't running a fever or had a cold, and nothing seemed to be wrong with her. She was just tired all the time and puked at least once a day. It wasn't until Lila was playing with one of her baby dolls that it hit Hobi, "What if she's pregnant?"

Kook snapped to attention, "Oh shit, Krissy did get freaky with us, and I know that she didn't use protection with you two since it's your guy's turn."

Tae grinned ear to ear as he looked at Hobi. "We might be having a baby?"

Hobi nodded slowly, "maybe Jin can run the test if you want him to?"

Tae looked at his big brother, tears already starting to form. He asked without saying a single word, "Okay, you big baby, of course I will. You know I want to find out as much as you do." Then he grinned, "I hope it's Hobi's, and the little stinker loves me much more than him." Then he turned around and went to find their Princess.

"THAT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN," Hobi yelled at Jin's retreating form.

Jin looked at the blood test results. She was definitely pregnant, but how was she going to handle that? She was mentally around seven at most. "Hey, don't stress. Worst case, Krissy will come back. It'll be fine."

"I'm just worried, Kook. So much can go wrong, and those monsters are still trying to get free."

Kook looked at Jin, the man who loved him so much and saved him when they lost Teenie. "They'll get what's coming to them, and we'll be together again, I promise you."