Chapter 18

Yoongi praised the younger for how good it was and told him to keep going. It's no secret that Jimin has a praise kink; everyone knows it. But Yoongi feeds into it; he could probably orgasm from Yoongi's praises alone.

"Fuck Babe, you suck my cock better than anyone ever has. Did you know that? No one, and I mean no one, can make me cum as hard as you do. Your mouth, your lips, your tongue, and even that beautiful sexy fat ass of yours, it's like it was made for me." He groaned, and Jimin was shaking with excitement at hearing his words.

He slipped the third finger in and took him into his throat, he fisted Jimin's hair and grunted "Babe I'm going to cum if you don't stop." The younger hummed around his cock because that's what he wanted; he wanted him to cum in his mouth. "Oh, is that what you want? You want to suck my cock until I fill your mouth up with my cum."

Jimin groaned and moaned around his dick, and he smirked; the bastard smirked, "Then do it, Babe, drink down my cum like that good little slut that you are, and then I'm going to ride you."

The younger started moving faster up and down and pumping his fingers in and out as fast as he could; his body arched off the bed as he cried out Jimin's name while he drank down everything the older could give him. When he was done, his body fell back on the mattress, and he had the cutest happy face the nurse had ever seen. "We are going to have to do that again sometime soon; you are hitting my prostate while deep-throating me." He sighed, almost dreamy-like, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

Jimin was preening at his words, and he probably knew that; the younger's fingers were still in his ass, working him back to total hardness. He was groaning, and his toes were starting to curl. "I have. I need your dick in me now, please. Please Jimin." His head was thrashing side to side, and Jimin's chest was puffing up in pride that he was doing this to Yoongi.

He leaned down and kissed him quickly, "of course." He pulled his fingers out, and before he could even do anything, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shoulders, pushed him down onto the bed with his back resting against the headboard, and he sat down hard on the younger's cock, "oh fuck," Jimin got out before the elder started bouncing up and down like crazy.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait. Need to feel you too badly." He was rocking back and forth and bouncing up and down. Jimin never knew precisely what he was going to do, but holy fuck, if this wasn't the most fantastic thing he'd ever experienced. Having Yoongi fuck him is fantastic, no doubt. But seeing him fuck himself on his dick is otherworldly.

He was getting close and it made Jimin snap, he wanted to be the one that made him cum. Jimin grabbed his hips and stilled him; he looked at him and whined that he was so close. He sat up and kissed Yoongi's lips, not letting him move. He was about to smack him, Jimin could tell. "Sorry, my turn."

Jimin flipped their positions and wrapped Yoongi's legs around his waist. He didn't even give him a chance to catch his breath; he just started moving, pounding into him as fast and as hard as he could. Jimin used to dance, so he used that to his advantage, pumping his hips in a way that would maximize his pleasure. "Oh fuck, Jimin, I'm so fucking close. Right there, right fucking there."

Someone found that magic spot on their first try at being a top while sober. "Fuck are you sure you haven't done this before? Fuck you are too good; we are so switching from now on."

Yoongi was talking and praising Jimin nonstop, and he fucking loved it; sweat was pouring down his face, and his heart was pounding. How does he do this so much, this is way harder than fucking girls? Or maybe it's just that he lasts so much longer than usual. With the one girl he slept with, Jimin would just eat her out until she screamed his name, and then he'd fuck her until he came. 

In and out in like 10 minutes, he looked at the clock, and they'd been at it for well over 30 minutes now, and that's not even including that fucking blowjob and prep he did. Fuck he was so close, and if he doesn't cum soon, it's not happening. Jimin reached over and grabbed Yoongi's cock and started pumping it with his hand, he need him to cum. Jimin needed to feel him squeeze his dick and to cum deep in his glorious fucking ass.

"Of fuck Jimin, fuck, I love when you touch me." Then his back arched and he came all over their chests, Jimin let go of his dick and pounded as hard as he could before he crashed down on his chest out of breath. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and kissed the top of his head. 

"I love you, Babe, and we are damn sure doing that way more often. If I would have known that you were that fucking good and that you wanted it, we would have started doing this years ago."

Jimin squished his face into his chest more, embarrassed and insecure. "You think I'm that good? Then why did you bitch so much about the last time?"

He reached down and grabbed Jimin's chin, which he moved up to so he could kiss him. His kiss was everything; it was full of love and passion and directed at the younger. "You know I love you, right?" Jimin blushed and mumbled that he did and that he loved him too. 

He smiled his gummy smile at him, "Yes, you are that good. Last time was my first time bottoming, and we were both drunk. I'm fairly sure we didn't do any prep." He smacked his ass hard, and Jimin groaned, "You used that dancer body well, babe."

Jimin hid his face back in his chest. "Does it make you mad that I'm with Joon, too?"