Aki pulled her son up and carried him in her arms while Irmina held her hand out for Natasha as Maria entered the living room with Micheal. They were confused to see Natasha blush lightly as she was pulled by Irmina, closing the gap.

The two looked at one another with smirks.

"The Irmina effect," Micheal commented, loud enough for Maria to hear. Maria whacked his arm and headed towards the duo. Irmina chuckled while Natasha get flushed with how close they are. Oh how Irmina loves that she has a lot of effects on Natasha. Akihiko was picked up by Irmina so he could fix the Redhead's hair. "Sato-san!"

Micheal ran and engulfed the teacher in a warm hug. Akihiko and Irmina turned in Sato's direction at lightning speed. Natasha frowned from the lost attention and Maria took notice, smiling to herself. Maria is going to have so much fun teasing the Russian because she could never tease her about anything at all. Irmina placed her great-nephew back on the floor before opening her arms to receive a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Irmina whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I heard that you are leaving."

"Yeah in two days—you miss me that much eh?" Irmina teased before receiving a light slap on her shoulder. Sato lightly nodded and they continued to have a little conversation. Natasha clenched her jaws as she watched the two be in their merry little world. Anyone with eyes could see the jealousy pouring out of Natasha. Aki glanced at the Russian with a grin before glancing at the two agents snickering among themselves. Irmina could see it too but it's more fun to ignore it, and see how far she can drag it on.

Sato felt intimidated by Natasha but what she had with Irmina was temporary. Irmina didn't have to tell because Sato knew that the German could only love one person. But seeing how Irmina teased Natasha and every little thing she does seemed to annoy the Black Widow, maybe, just maybe she could love another.

"I had fun, King-sama."

"I'm sorry I couldn't offer anything else."

"Hm...I think you should try to the right girl." Sato commented before glancing at the Redhead that was being teased by Maria. Irmina quirked up her eyebrow, shaking her head before flicking her forehead.

"Right. We'll see. You cheeky little whore."

"Well, I am glad to be your whore while it lasted."

"We have two more nights."

"You have one. Tomorrow. Because I want you to meet my fiancee."

"Since when had my family gotten boring?"

She had received a few well-deserved whacks.

~

Natasha was heading to Maria's room alone after a visit to the kitchen alone since Maria was busy with paperwork, Irmina and Micheal were practically taken by Maki. Pictures and paintings are everywhere. The oldest pictures were from 1840. The oldest paintings were from 874, the fucking 9th century. How she knew, the dates were written at the bottom corner of each painting and picture.

In the main room of the Mansion, where most guests would be welcomed, there is a picture of the current family. Meaning, the family of the Head of the Clan. Right now, it would be Akio's family. Next would be Aki's. That would be the main attraction. Then another picture of the entire clan.

Yes, clans do exist in Japan. The Bushidas are one of the few remaining clans of Japan. There were royalties in their bloodline, and family to the Imperial Clan. With the Bushida's name, a lot of history and legacy followed it.