part 3: the first training session

The next day the triplets were up before their dad and they were wearing what they had seen some of the foot clan members wearing when they were watching the foot clan's training session.

Mikey:

(I couldn't make Karai or Venus' but they're wearing the same as the other two)

The trio patiently waited in the living room until Shredder woke up at around 6:23.

"How long have you three been awake?" Asked Shredder with a small chuckle.

"We've been awake since 4:36, according to Venus, Papa!" Exclaimed Mikey as he hugged his father figure.

"Hehe alright. How about I make breakfast and, considering the clothes you three are wearing, we'll train?" Hummed Shredder with a small smile.

The three children cheered happily that they were going to train and learn to fight people.

For breakfast Shredder made omelettes as his children watched as he made them and cut them up, intrigued with his cooking even though they've watched him cook since they were first adopted.

After the small but happy family ate they went to the training room.

"Are you three ready?" Asked Shredder.

"Yeah!" Said the three children.

The rest of the next few hours consisted of Shredder training the children with fighting stances and(considering how fast of learners they are) how to set a proper punch.

At around 10 o'clock the small family took a break and the three children talked about how much they were going to learn and about how strong they were going to become.

Shredder joined in the conversation when Mikey asked how good they were doing, him responding with better than any of the foot clan members started out as, which boosted the trio's confidence.

They then put on how to train your dragon, race to the edge. This really got Mikey's attention and triggered a new Hyperfocus to arise in him.

For the next week after training they would put on how to train your dragon(httyd), race to the edge(rtte) and Mikey would write down every factor about all of the dragons. He even drew pictures of the dragons.

During training sessions Mikey came up with new moves he based off of dragons. Shredder was impressed by how unskilled the person that did the moves had to be. How to do the moves were simple, but they were powerful.

After training they would put on httyd for Mikey and he would write down every factor he could. He also somehow figured out how to read the things in viking language. How? No one could figure it out.

After a month or two they had finished every httyd movie, side movie, and series they could find. Mikey, writing down quite literally everything about dragons.

Word count: 460