Selena and Chef }Part 2 (Selena Gomez)

Yn's Pov.

Today is the day that I have to appear on Selena's show. I am really nervous but also excited. I wanted to have the ingredients sent to her house by someone else but I decided to do it myself because I don't want anyone to sell her address to some else or something. I decided to take the kids along as I did not want to leave them alone and this would be a good opportunity for them to get out of the house.

"Kids come on we have to go!" I shouted as I heard the pitter patter of the kids coming. First was the 7 year old, Sam running towards me, after her was Anna the 5 year old and behind them was the 2 and a half year old Tommy wobbling his way to me. I smile at how cute he is before he makes grabby hands for me and I pick him up. "Hi Mr. Are you ready to go?" I say before he squeals excited. I chuckle at him along with his sisters before picking up my bag.

"okay let's go!" I say as I lead all the children to the car. I strap in Tommy and Anna into their car seat and then helped Sam into the car and put on her seat-belt as she is training to not use boosters and get into the front and drive off.

We listen to songs and do a bit karaoke when Anna finally asks me "Ynn?" "Ya?" "Where are we going?" That is when I realise that I haven't told them. "Oh we are first going to my restaurant to pick up a few things and then we have to go deliver them to someone, and if you guys are well behaved I will take us all to McDonalds. What do you say?" I asked as all the kids cheered as well as Tommy which made me chuckle.

Time Skip

We are less than ten minutes away from the address that Selena gave me for her house. I decide to tell the children where we are going so that they do not freak out or misbehave near her house. "Hey kids I need to tell you something" I say as I look at them through the mirror and saw them all nodding so continued. "Well I have an online call today in which I am going to teaching someone how to cook and that person is a celebrity so I needed to get things delivered to them but decided to do it myself. So that is where we are going okay?" I said as Sam asked me a question. "Ynn who is this person?" "I will tell you but you need to promise not to freak out okay? The person is Selena Gomez okay?"

The second I said I saw her face go blank for a second and then she shriked so loud that it scared Tommy a little bit. "SELENA GOMEZ! We are going to her house! OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!" She squealed. I laughed at her reaction "Yes but we are not going to be meeting her. We are reaching there, I am going to put the box outside her door, ring her bell and then we are leaving okay?" "Okay" She says as I see her pout.

So that is what we do. We reach her house, I write a note on the box for her, put it outside of her door, ring the bell and dash to my car so that we are gone before she can open the door. On the way home we do get mcdonalds and then I make sure all the kids have showered and changed so if they even accidentally come into the shot they do not look ridiculous.

 On the way home we do get mcdonalds and then I make sure all the kids have showered and changed so if they even accidentally come into the shot they do not look ridiculous

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I set them all down to play and then head up to go shower and get ready in what I think is one of my best outfits which is also comfortable to cook in.

I then left the kids with instructions to not come into the kitchen if possible and that with all the games I could find so that they would be busy while I cook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I then left the kids with instructions to not come into the kitchen if possible and that with all the games I could find so that they would be busy while I cook. I then went to get kitchen ready and all I had to do was wait.

Selena's Pov

I am really excited for today. I had gotten a package early on and the stuff in that looked really interesting so I was excited. Today with me is Raquelle and papa and mama are also around. I had to get everything setup so that is what I did and then Yn appeared on the screen. She was wearing this really smart outfit and looked really good.

"HI!" She said smiling at the screen. "Hi. You are on the show!" I cheered "Yes I am!" She said excited meeting my energy. I laughed before introducing everyone "This is my friend Requelle" "Hi" "And this are my papa and mama they are also here today" I said as they waved to her "Hi mama papa its so nice to meet you!" She said to them excited as she waved. I was confused about her reaction and why it was different towards Raquelle but let it go. (AN:NO COMMENT)

"Okay so Yn, what are we making today." "Well today I decided to get you to make parmesan chicken with pesto and tomato pasta but with a little zesty twist to it. What do you think?" She asked with smile "Oh that sounds great, I really like pesto" "Okay cool so should we get started?" "Ya sure"

After that me and Yn made the pasta dough from scratch while she had me take out the chicken to thaw. It was a really chaotic experience but now we were starting to make the chicken and bread it. I was having a very difficult time doing which was causing papa to laugh at me "Papa stop it! Its hard!" I said whining. "Its okay Selena try again. You can do it!" I heard Yn say as she looked at me through the screen.

I smiled at her and decided to try again but as I did I ended up dropping it into the egg mixture "Fuck" I cried out when I heard a cute sound come from Yn's screen "NooOOOooo! That is a bad word" I heard a kid say before coming onto screen. I looked to the screen to see her stretch her hands up for Yn to pick her up which Yn does with a sigh.

"Selena this is my niece Anna. Anna say hi she is Selena" she says pointing to the camera. I giggle at the little girl before waving back "Hi and I am sorry for saying a bad word" I say before I see the girl look at her aunt confused "Ynn that is not Selena, her name is Alex" she says before Yn chuckles "No Anna that is Selena. Who is Alex?" "Ynn, she is Alex Russo!" the little girl giggles which causes Yn to go wide eyed.

I laugh at the little girl "Oh my god that is so cute! You watch the show?" I ask. "Yes we do! I love Alex! She's so funny!" Anna says as Yn stands there with a red face. "But Anna that is Selena. She just acts as Alex . "Oh haha thsat's funny. But she is still same pretty " Anna said as she looked at Yn"Aw thank you pretty girl and sorry for saying a bad word " I say to Anna as she replies "Its okay Selena" she says as she wiggles out of Yn's arms to be put back down before she runs off somewhere.
Yn shakes her head embarrassed "Okay so that was my niece Anna." "Aww she's cute" I say as mama adds on from behind "She watches Wizards of Waverly Place?" "Oh yes of course. I would not allow my nieces and nephews to grow up without watching that show. It is an important part of a child's up-bringing!" She says excited. "Aww thanks"

Yn's Pov

As I was going to continue until I saw Anna drag in Sam who was carrying a confused Tom. I knew what was going to happen so I decided to let them be. "Sam look, look!" Anna said pointing to the screen excited. When she decided to look up Sam was left speechless. She just stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do which caused me to stifle a laugh and then look with Selena with amusement.

"Selena I would like to introduce you to my niece Sam." I said with a smile as she waved to Sam but Sam still did not move at all. This cause Selena to chuckle "Is she okay?" "Ya she is it is just that she is having a little fan girl moment and I don't think she can function "I say teasing Sam. That is when Sam finally speaks up. "Oh my god! Oh my god1 OH MY GOD! THAT IS SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!! AHHHH!" she said as she shook me by my arm. "Yes I know Sam" I said as I chuckled before Sam turned to Selena "OH my god hi Selena! I love you! You are amazing!" She said as she gushed over her. That is when Tom also recognized her "Alex!" He said excited which caused Selena to coo over her.

I would love for this to go on but had to continue working. "Okay kids I think now you need to let Selena and me get back to what we were doing okay?" I said as they sulked but left eventually. "Let's continue?" "Okay sure, but I just want to say your nieces and nephew are adorable." I know they are but I am much more adorable "I said joking. Selena with the same energy replied, "Oh yes absolutely!"

With that we both continued with the session.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART. THIS STORY IS GOING TO HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF PARTS SO JUST BARE WITH ME. THANK YOU ♥️♥️

AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.👍👍 LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️