Not even that tired! 😏(Hailee Steinfeld)

⚠️TW SMUT⚠️

I walk through the door and immediately call out for her "Babe! I'm home!" Thats when I'm greeted by a smiling girlfriend

"Hey babe!" She says running up to me and hugging me. "How was work?"

I slump onto the couch while she sits down beside me "God it was so tiring. There was this guy that climed onto the top of a bus and took of ALL his clothes as a sign of protest that people should not need to be forced to get vaccinated."

"What?" "Ya . Like I get it like okay you don't want to be vaccinated but why protest and especially why ontop of a freaking public bus. You know there were kids in that bus, like a group of 15 like 10 year old girls."I say irritated.

"Oh god!" Hailee says cringing at the thought. "Ya and I am pretty positive that they will definitely be gay when they grow up. Like 'Nude stranger ontop of bus' is not the first time I would have wanted to see you know 'that'."

Hailee laughs and says "Well being gay won't hurt them .It may be a blessing in disguise!"She says.I smile and she goes placing her hand on my thigh. "Say are you really tired or do you still have some energy to spend."she continues.

Realising what she meant I turn to her and say "Well I'm not even that tired" I say and lean forward to kiss her.

She shifts her hand from my thigh to go and cup my face while our lips moved in perfect harmony. I go to move one hand to her waist and the other to go and sightly cup her ass.She giggles a little and I go ahead and lift and move her so that she is stradling me while I lean against the back of the sofa still kissing.

I am totally focused on the kiss when I notice her put her hands under my tshirt while her tounge tries to fight for dominance. I pull away a little when she wines and I chuckle and say "No honey. Not today."
With that I squeeze her ass a little and when she squeals I push my tongue back in and even though she resists, I still end up winning after some time."See I told you."I say smug and Hailee just rolls her eyes at me.

I move my hands from her ass to under her hoodie and I proceed to take it off. As I do I see her hard nipples just sitting there infront of my face."No bra?" I asked suprised. "Well I wanted to suprise you" Hailee replies while going back in for another kiss. "Well I am." I say and put my hand behind her neck pulling her in while kissing her hard.

After that while she fumbles with the buttons on my shirt she complains "You have to many buttons on this stupid shirt ". I laugh and before I can try to help her she uses all her might to just rip my shirt sending buttons flying all over the room."God someone's horny" I say. She rolls her eyes "Shut up!" she says pulling me back in.

I then leave her lips and start kissing her jaw and go down to her neck most definitely leaving marks .Hailee full of lust says "No babe no marks! I am filming tomorrow." I say while still kissing her neck "Babe its a marvel tv show. They have make-up.They will handle that problem."

She then pulls away "Babe people may see before we cover it" Irritated that she stopping me so many times I flip us over so that she is now laying on the sofa with her back against it and I am hovering ontop of her then grab her throat with my hand." Well if people don't see, how will they know that you belong to me?"

I tighten my hand a little more and move my lips so close to hers that there is only like 5cm of space between them. "Now do you want to complain more or do you want to let me do my thing?" I say.

Her breath hitches a little and then "Oh god Yn. Please!" I smirk "Please what.Honey use your words". She breaths in "Please take me.Take me to the bedroom!"

I smirk again and lift her up with one swift motion. I start walking to the room while she is in my arms and taking off the tshirt still on my shoulders and throwing it somewhere in the room but that is a tomorrow problem.

We reach the room and immediately I pin her againsts the wall kicking the door close while my lips start to travle down. I slowly kiss around her belly-button and put my hands on the hem of her sweats and swiftly push them down while they pull around her ankles.

I then go futher down but completely skip the place where she wanted me the most and kiss her upper thigh.She groans and I smile against her thigh. Thats when I see the wet patch on the panties I smirk and go back up.

"God baby your so wet " I say kissing her. Getting frustrated she pulls me in roughly as she is desperate as hell.I then decide to her her misery and crouch back down. I play with the hem of her panties and look up asking for permission. In the middle of playing with her heavy breaths she nods I proceeded to take of her panties with my teeth.

"God that was hot" I hear Hailee say as she tries to push my head towards her heat. I lightly blow on it making her gasp. I usually may have teased her a little bit more but today I was as horny as she was so decided to quickly attach my lips to her.

She wimpers a little then hold onto my head. I put her left thigh over my shoulder to get a make angle to find her pleasure center. As soon as I hit the right spot I hear her "God Yn I-"

She can't finish saying what she wanted to because of her heavy breath but I knew what she wanted so I detached my lips from her heat and went back up to kiss her. She grumbled a little but before she could complain I lifted her up again and plopped her down onto the bed.

Now ontop of her I ran my fingers down her abbs and reached her heat. i played with the outer area of it for sometime. She then couldn't take it anymore so pulled me down by my sports bra and kissed me hard on the lips.

Understanding what she meant I swiftly inserted my middle finger into her as she gasped. I slowly moved in and out for some time before she said "faster!"
Hearing this is I couldn't hold back anymore. I quickly inserted my ring finger in and started to speed up my movements.

After donig that for a while I could feel her wall closing in on my fingers so I decide to go down and attach my mouth to her clit moving it around to pleasure her.

After some time she could not hold it in anymore and she quickly came all over my finger and her own thighs. I slowed down my movements while she came down from her high. After that I took my cum covered fingers and went up to her and suck them dry of her jucies before kissing her.

She moaned as she tasted herself on my tounge. We kissed for some more time before I got off her to go get her a towel to help her clean up. But before I could leave she pulled me down "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um just to get you a towel." I answered confused but she rolled us over until she was ontop and said "Well you did such a good job on me that I feel like giving that feeling back to as well'"Oh really?"I ask and smirk.

"Yes so now shut up and kiss me."
With that I kissed her and she started to take of my bra

This is gonna be a long, fun night.