You're perfect}Part 1 (Taylor Swift)

⚠️TW: ED, ANGST⚠️

Hi if I accidentally write any of the ed part wrong please let me know so that I can correct the mistakes. I would like to make sure that if I write about sensitive topics I would like my facts to be correct. 

Also this is a two part story so part 2 will be out in around 2-3 days. Thank you for being patient.Hope you like this story.

Taylors pov

Today has not been the best day for me. A lot of people are still going on about calling me a snake and all that.Today an article was realised talking about where I am and them speculating that I'm either hiding from my problems or am lying in a ditch somewhere.I hate reading that stuff about myself.

I have been staying with my girlfriend Yn because as of now no one knows we are dating and where her apartment is.  She is currently at work as she still has to go but has been working from home as much as she can. I have not told her yet but I think my eating problems are starting to come back up.

I did not have breakfast this morning and was not able to have lunch as well. It is now around five and Yn should be home in 1 and a half or 2 hours. I wanted to look for a snack or something but when I looked at the nutrition information I immediately felt bad and and threw that packet away. I looked for something but always ended up throwing it away. 

After some time there were no snacks left in the pantry. Yn had nicely stocked it with all my favourite snacks when I moved in. I suddenly realised that she would be able to see that there were no snacks left and would find it wierd. I thought about what to do for a long time when ended up deciding that I would just tell her I finished it all.

I knew in some part of my heart that I should probably tell her what is going on but whenever I get too much for my partners they always leave and I did not want her to leave so did not tell her.I just decided to go back upstairs and binge some show to get my mind off all the other problems in my life.

Yn's Pov

I am on the way home after work. Taylor is currently laying low at my apartment for the time being. I still can't believe that Taylor Swift is my girlfriend. I just love her so soo much and have not been able to tell her yet as when I was planning to the whole 'cancel Taylor Siwft" thing happened.And I know that her living with me after only dating for like 6 months is very fast but she wanted to go away and hide from the world for a while but I did not want her to go away and hide from me so offered her a place to stay with me.It has been going fine as of now but I am trying to keep an eye open for any problems she may have as I want her to be fine.

I am looking out the window when I see a lady on the side of the road selling these beautiful red roses. I ask the driver to stop and go get a few for Taylor. I don't want to make a very big deal about it but today is our 10th month anniversary so I still wanted to get her something special.

"Hey babe I'm home!"I called out while I was greeted with the cutes two fur babies in the world. When I was done petting both of them I looked up to see my girlfriend coming down the stairs. She looks a little sad but I don't ask her about it. 
"Hey honey!" I say give her kiss. "Hey babe" Taylor says with a slight smile "How was work?" "Oh it was fine, just like any other day. Oh and this is for you."I said handing her the rose"Aw thanks"She said trying to hide her feeling bad.

I decided not to tell her about the date as I thought that she may have forgotten . I did feel bad but tried to ignore it understanding that she is going through something way worse.I made my way inside and put down my bag on the couch and headed to the pantry to get a snack as I felt extremely hungry. 
Taylor was still at the door as Meredith wanted a few more pets. I opened the fridge and was shocked to see that all the snacks were gone.I was extremely confused about why that was so decided to ask Taylor "Um babe where are all our snacks?"Taylor came into the room looking nervous "Oh you know I think I must have eaten them all" "Really you ate all the snacks in the whole pantry?" I said playfully teasing. She got a little mad "what I can eat snacks there are no laws againsts that are there?" 
I was suprised at her tone but didn't really pay attention to that  because of how starved I was so headed to the fridge to get something else. I opened the fridge door to find that the breakfast and lunch that had made for Taylor still wrapped in the cling wrap. "um Tay why did you not eat your food today?" I ask confused. "Oh well you know I had so many snacks that I was not hungry to eat the main meals"She said shrugging

I then started to realise what could have been wrong because every single snack in the pantry was very unhealthy and especially for before breakfast.  "Babe what's going on?" Taylor just shrugs "Nothing babe"she says trying to move on from the topic.Now I know that something is seriously wrong because I realise almost all the snack in the fridge were too much to finish in just one day .

I realise what may be wrong so start to make my way towards the dustbin when I am interrupted by a worried Taylor coming infront of me. "Where are you going babe , I want attention." She says as she kissed me. I could see that she was trying to divert me from somehthing so even thought it was the hardest thing for me to do I pushed her off. 

"Tay please just give me a minute okay I just need to check something" I said but was once again interrupted. This time she kisses me with more force "Come on Mommy! I want you to show me a good time baby!" I would have usually total melted with this kind of talk but instead of feeling nice I was just pissed. Not only because something was going on and she was hiding it from me instead of asking for help but because she was now using sex as a weapon.

I grab her wrists a little more tight and push her of again "Taylor get off me! Stop doing this!" I used her full name to show that I mean business. Taylor notices this and gets really defensive "Babe why are you being like this. I missed you!" She says as she tries to cup my face but I just move a step behind.
"Taylor I know there is something going on. Now I think I know what it is and I think you do to. So just let me check the dustbin!" Taylor just rolls her eyes "Why are you being like this there is nothing going on. God why are you being so irritating?" I scoff "Irritating really? I am being irritating?" "Yes! Yes you are!" "Okay so you are saying there are not going to be unopened packets in the dustbin?" 
Taylor hesitatied and then started shouting "God just leave me alone.You know if I knew you were going to be like this I would have broken up with you when I thought I should have. Right when all of this bullshit started I should have just ended the realtionship there." Now what she was saying started to hurt. She did not stop though she kept going "God Tree was right! You know I could have been hiding in some nice villa in Bali but instead I'm stuck here in this tiny shit of an apartment with you!" She said while she plopped down on the sofa.

Wow that really hurt me. I did not think Taylor would ever say anything like that to me but I knew that it may because of some other reaons and I still wanted to help her, so I got on my knees, took her face in my hands and tilted it up to look at me. "Tay honey please. I love you and I want you to be okay. Having these problems are not anything bad its okay. i just want to help you. I won't run I will be here for you throughout."
I know, I said 'I Love You' and yes this was not the best time to do this but it just slipped out.She did not even acknowledge it and just left to go upstairs.

Taylors Pov

I rushed in and slammed my door close. I was not really angry at Yn but I don't know what came over me. I just plopped down on our bed and stuffed my face in the pillow and started to cry.I realised that she may not have left me even if I told her the truth before but now after I ahve said all those things I dont even know anymore.

God Taylor what did you do.