In addition to their family, the nation and their supporters are also delighted that Bong won and have high hopes for a better Philippines.

fast forward

Before the approaching Senate proclamation; Irene invited her friends over for lunch, there wasn't a lot of prep entailed, yet everyone came together to catch up.

The Titas of Manila will be arriving, and everyone had been so busy getting ready that when Yara walked down after her P.E. class and had been asking every...

Yara: Ate Jac, what's going on? Why you guys are so occupied?
Jac: Ay, pupunta daw mga amiga ng mommy mo...

Yara: What? Hold on, now? *wondering*
Jac: Yes, daw po.*whispered* picturan mo naman ako kay Ma'am Small mamaya *laughing*

Yara: *smiled* So you're a fan, Ate Jac? *laughing* But, sure! Where's mom?

When Yara spotted Irene setting the table for her friends' lunch, she went over to her mom and they made small talk for a bit about their lunch get-together.

Yara: Who's coming, mommy?
Irene: Well, your ninangs and titas...

Yara: Like who, mom?
Irene: Your Ninang Alice, Small, Dawn, Michelle, Ana, Mia, Kaye, Cristina, KD, Audrey, and Rachel

Yara: Oh wow! Enjoy later mom, will just be upstairs...
Irene: Will surely do, little girl. Join us quickly later, okay?

Yara: Sure, mom. I'll leave you guys right away though, so you may talk about anything you want.
Irene: I will make salad, your favorite... *winked*

Yara: Oh wow! Am so happy! We should set aside for daddy as well.
Irene: *smiled* Dad already ate, darling...You should get a shower now babe... *kiss and hug her Yara*

When Irene continued preparing food for her friends, who would be arriving any moment, Yara went straight to her room to take a shower.

After a little while, Yara showed up after her mom Irene phoned her, the Titas of Manila also arrived, so they began to eat, and the salad Irene created for them was really something special.

Yara was surprised when a visitor showed up and it was...

Yara: Aton? Oh my gosh... *runs and hugs her*
Allison: Happy to see you, Victoria! *beso*

Yara: Come, join us! I have so much chikas to share...
Allison: Actually, me too! *chuckles*

They joined their Titas in eating lunch and smiled and giggled while focusing on their own chikas. Yara and Allison quickly left them so they could make kwentuhan, the two were in Yara's room talking about whatever they felt like at the time...

Allison: Does Tita Irene have fans already? I just heard...
Yara: Indeed, she does—I just learned about it through Tiktok.

Allison: My mom too...like they have so many names calling her...
Yara: Actually, mine too, Ton! Such as mammi, mimi, etc...

Allison: Oh yeah! We are now the same, Yar...people start taking photos with you when you go out?
Yara: Not at all, as I don't go out regularly and security is everywhere.

Allison: Well, I just hope they respect our personal space...
Yara: I hope so too, but it's difficult to avoid the attention given how well-known our parents are right now.