Moving♡

First chapter! Soo the ages of the Aftons are William:32 Mrs.Afton:29 Michael:7 And C.C is 1. Let's get into it!

Michael POV:
Today was the day that we were moving to America. Father had wanted to start a new job there, I'm pretty sure it was titled.. "Freddy FazBear's Pizzeria"? I don't know. But today was the day we were moving.

"Mike! Do you have all you're stuff packed?" I heard my mom yell. "Yes mom!" I yelled just as I got my backpack. "Okay dear, help C.C get his stuff please!" She yelled. I stood up and went to go get C.C's backpack with all his stuff in his room.

It was really early, I think about 3AM? I was super tired. I couldn't wait to just go home and sleep. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where my dad was. (William wasn't neglecting Michael or C.C for now, so Michael called him dad. Back to the story <3)

"Do you have everything you need Mike?" He asked as he was packing some stuff from the counter. "Yeah, it's all in my room." I mumbled back, still tired. "Alright, just take C.C's backpack to the car and wait there." I nodded and just went outside where my mom was putting the suitcases in the car.

I got inside and put C.C's backpack right next to me on the seat. About a few minutes later, dad went in the car. Mom was holding C.C., who was sleeping, and then put him in his chair. After she finished she went in the seat right next to dad and we drove off. "Michael honey, if you are tired you can go to sleep. We will wake you up when we are there." I nodded and just went to sleep.

A little while later...

I woke up... inside of a plane? I turned to my side and saw mom holding C.C and dad right next to her. I looked to my other side and saw that we were flying. I quietly gasped and looked out the window of the plane.

We were so high up that I could see all the clouds in the sky, it was pretty. I saw the sun very slowly rising up, meaning it was sunrise. I still wanted to sleep though, so I was just going to sleep until we got there. Maybe I could refuel my energy with that or something.

After getting to the house...

The new house actually looked really pretty. It was really big, it had 2 floors but it was nice. Mom told me I could have the room right next to theirs, which made me happy because it was pretty big. I could not fit my toys, clothes, and everything I need in here!

I got my backpack from the car and let dad bring my suitcase up here. I had only brought a blanket and teddy bear in my backpack, so I had to wait for my bed to be put in.

Dad said I was going to start going to a new school next week, and I was excited. Hopefully I could make some friends. Mom said she would take me to a park tomorrow though, so I couldn't wait for that either. I wonder how our lives will be now.

557 words. Sorry a short chapter! I promise that the next one will be longer :)