Leaving♡

Noah POV:
Mikey had just told me he had to leave. I don't think it's fair, he just got here like 2 to 3 weeks ago. I don't even know why his parents couldn't reconsider, it's not like it would kill them.

I had made a new friend, and they had to be taken away already. It wasn't fair at all. I told mom about it, and she made plans with Mikey's mom to meet at the airport "one last time".

(A note really quickly, So the Aftons came to America where Noah and the others were for a little period of time, and then they left to go to another state/country, but when Mike is a teenager they go back to where Noah and the others are. Continuing<3)

So here we were, at the airport. The leaf that I had given Mikey about 2 days ago was still in his hair. So was mine though, so i'm glad he still wore it. I smiled sadly at Mike as he frowned.

I went up to hug him, just one last time, as mom had said. I saw he had slight tears in his eyes, and so I was quick to act. "Hey hey, it's okay Mikey. I promise that one day we'll see each other again, okay?" I smiled down at him.

He looked up, still hugging me and nodded. I tightly hugged him one last time before letting go. He smiled and then ran to his mom while holding her hand. There goes one of my best friends.

Michael POV:
It really broke my heart to leave Noah behind, he was my first friend here. It felt so wrong that I was the one leaving him. I held moms hand as we walked into the airplane.

I didn't look up at my father, not wanting to see his face. I looked back to see Noah's face again. He was smiling. But a sad like smile. It was such a beautiful smile though. I hope he would keep his promise, and that one day we really we would be able to see each other.