Chapter 14

TW⚠️: Rape. Please scroll past if you don't want to read this scene. And TW for assault.

Omniscient POV

"Please stop" she cried as he stroked in and out. "HELPPP" she screamed. She's been screaming for the past 20 minutes but the music is too loud for anyone to even hear. Before it got to this point she tried going for the door but he locked it and before she could unlock it, he punched her in the head and dragged her to the bed.

"You want to be with my boy yeah? Don't act like you're not enjoying it" he said groaning. "You're supposed to be with me. Fuck I missed you"

She slapped him and he choked her, not in a sexual way, he was harming her. She struggled the breathe as he pounded in and out making her bleed. "I'm sorry please" she said croakily and he let go of her neck. At this point she was weak and tired so she laid there and let him do his thing waiting for it to be over.

Mark,

"WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE PICKING UP THEIR PHONE" Mark shouted while in the uber. "BOSSMAN DRIVE A BIT FASTER"

"I need you to calm down or come out my car" he stopped driving.
"MY FRIEND IS BEING RAPED CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP. ILL TIP YOU £20 YOU BALD DONKEY"

He arrived at the AP and ran inside looking for Kiara. He saw Leon sitting down with Tione so he walked over to them.

"Where's Kiara?" I asked frantically.
"You're late, she's sleeping in a bedroom" Leon waved me off.

"Has anyone seen Mekai?" I asked them and they both shook their heads. "Taylor just told me he's going to rape her"

Once I said that they both stood and we split up to check the bedrooms.
I put my ear on the door hearing Mekai saying nasty shit.

"Give me your hair pin" I said to a girl down the hallway.
"For what?" She sassed.
I ignored her and grabbed it out her hair and pick locked the door then threw the pin at her.

I opened the door to see Kiara passed out on the bed as Mekai continued to assault her.

I ran over and fly punched him in his head causing him to fall off the bed. I'm slim and shorter than him so I know I won't be able to fight him off. I quickly grabbed the covers and put it over Kiara's naked body before Mekai yanked me off the bed.

We tussled on the floor for a bit before Tione and Leon came into the room.

"No...no no shit" Leon said ignoring Mekai and going straight to Kiara as Tione helped me beat him black and blue.

Omniscient POV

"Kiara?" He said rubbing her face softly trying to wake her up. He didn't want to shake her because he could tell she was in deep pain. "She's not waking up!!" He said with worry in eyes. It looked like he was about to cry.

His sorrow turned into anger as he rushed over to Mekai and threw a hard punch in his face breaking his nose. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, WE USED TO BE BROTHERS. WE GREW UP TOGETHER. WE USED TO HAVE SLEEPOVERS AND GO OUT, WHAT THE FUCK MEKAI" He said as he repeatedly punched him bloody as tears of anger rolled down his face.

Tione and Mark dragged him off reluctantly, only because it was stupid to commit attempted murder in a place with approximately 120 people. And they knew damn well after this the plan as going ahead as soon as possible.

"Get the fuck out" Tione spat in his face and pushed him out the room.

"Both of you turn around. One of you call the ambulance" Leon said then pulled the blanket off her to see a pool of blood on the bed and bruises covering her body. "I should have checked on you i'm so sorry" He cried as he hugged her. "I'm so fucking sorry Kiara" he laid his head on her chest still hearing her heat beating.