"Thank you," Catherine fidgeted with her fingers, "I was quite scared of any critiques you might have had," Catherine laughed at her overthinking, shaking it off.

"No, no," Dumbledore assured, "You're paper is great, I would say that opinion article by Mister Lee Jordan was quite fascinating."

Catherine nodded her head, she recalled Jordan's opinion about the historical legitimacy of the Shrieking Shack, it quite detailed and held good argument. "It was interesting to see how detailed he was in his article, don't you think?" Dumbledore added, tilting his head.

"I suppose," Catherine shrugged her shoulders, nodding in agreement, "But I suppose it was his rather extensive study from Madam Pince's archives."

Dumbledore didn't seem convinced from Catherine's answer, "I never knew that the archives here held that much information," he leant back on his chair, "It was very detailed." He placed an emphasis causing Catherine to laugh awkwardly as she furrowed her brows.

Dumbledore sent the approval for printing, the paper would release tomorrow. Catherine was relief that the paper lived up to the standard, and was happily sent away from his office. Walking down the spiral staircase, there sat Lily in the corridors, mindlessly playing with her wand as she waiting for Catherine.

"Hey," Lily stood up, spotting Catherine, "How did it all go?"

Catherine let out a major sigh, "It went well!" Catherine squealed, grinning like a cheshire cat, "He complimented the paper and approved it!"

Lily laughed in joy, watching Catherine's victory, "That's great! I told you that you had nothing to worry about," she slightly nudged Catherine.

"I know," She bashfully intoned, "Thank you for being here with me."

Lily playfully shrugged it off, "I had to once I saw the nervous wreck that you were!"

Catherine rolled her eyes, "Did you hear from Madam Pomfrey yet about the nursing aide position?" Catherine changed the subject.

Lily squeezed Catherine's hand, "Well, I was sat here waiting for you, and outcomes Pomfrey!" Catherine's jaw dropped at the coincidence, "She told me she was just going to Lupin's office, but she was glad to have found me..."

"Yeah..." Catherine grew wide-eyed, waiting in anticipation for Lily's words.

"She told me that she was gonna tell me tomorrow, but I GOT THE POSITION!" Lily screamed in glee as she jumped up and down.

Catherine squealed, holding onto her best friend as she jumped from excitement, "Lily!" she gasped, hugging her best friend as they both celebrated.

"I know!" Lily beamed, breaking apart from their hug, "I suppose we should go off and celebrate!" Lily said matter-of-factly. "I think the Hufflepuff party is calling our names!" She suggested, staring at Catherine with a pleading manner.

Catherine looked away from her friend, forming her lips in a thin line, "You go off," She declined, "I should finish some work." Catherine's heart panged at the sight of her disappointed face.

"I'll get you next time," Lily respected, she knew deep down Catherine would never let herself enjoy anything until she finally gets what she has been working toward, and it will be a long time until then.

Catherine softly smiled, "I'll see you when I see you."

"Not if I see you first," Lily shouted out as she began to walk away from Catherine.

Not long after her departure from Lily, Catherine went on to read the article from Lee Jordan in her usual nocturnal place of hangout, the Astronomy Tower. Catherine's wand reflected light as she held to the paper, allowing her to read it. It was past curfew and it was no doubt Lily was probably partying with the twins getting hammered from firewhiskey. Yet, she stayed at the towers, letting Dumbledore get into her mind.