Dexter Yandere Alphabet

🐀❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🐀

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He mostly shows his love by physical touch. This gets intense rather quickly when simple hugs go to snuggling for hours and refusing for you to get up.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

One thing you can't stop him from is killing. When he sees someone being mean or rude to his darling, he will not hold back. He'll rip out organs and show them back to his victim.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Basically, you're just an oversized cat now. Well, cats don't stay in cages. He likes to be nice, but at the same time, telling you that you're all his and never getting away.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Well, he tried to put cat ears on you when he first captured you, but you kept taking them off. So now he keeps trying to force you to put them on.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Just like how normal people are to animals, he is to you. He tells you everything, all about his days, and all the animals and Karens he deals with.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Dexter is shocked at first. But then he sees it as cute. Do you really think you can get away from him? He already put a tracking chip in your neck, Kitty! Now get back in your cage and be good, okay?

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He thinks it's adorable. He loves watching you think you have a chance, only to have him drag you back crying, and him hugging you for hours calming you down.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

The first day you got here, that's for sure. You got sprayed in the face with chemicals, woke up in an animal cage in his basement, and saw him disposing of animal intestines. Shock set in and you passed out, knocking your head on the cage bars.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He really hadn't thought that far ahead. He just wants you to be good for him. I'm sure you can do that, right?

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Before he "adopted" you, he got upset every time you talked to people.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He acts very lovey-dovey. Never hurting you, and always saying how good and pretty you look, even if your hair is matted and your clothes are dirty, don't worry, you still look beautiful!

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He didn't. He just up and kidnapped you after stalking you for a while.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Around everyone else, he's a loud extrovert, but at home with you, he doesn't have to be like that. His tone is always pretty normal, except for baby talk to you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

He knows that even though he doesn't want to, you have to stay in your cage for a bit. Just until him and you calm down. So neither of you snap. It's for your safety.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

...You realize you're in a cage, right?

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Very patient. He knows that it takes time to train animals.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Who said you're escaping? You can't. He locks your cage door, the basement door, and the front door.
You can't even die. He checks on you every hour, and sometimes even more than that.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Of course not! Dexter doesn't believe in abandoning pets you know. He might be an exterminator, but he has standards.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

He liked to kill insects for his family when he was younger, because they would always thank him and act so relieved. And then it turned to killing mice. Then rats. And a few times he tried to kill bigger animals but he couldn't and he just kept them instead. You know, he wanted to kill you. But, he couldn't. So, welcome to your new home!

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He feels upset about it. But, he still tries to make you feel better

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Well, he acts like everything is okay and when he doesn't like what you're saying, he ignores you. He blocks it out and pretends like you didn't say anything.

Vice: What weakness can their daring exploit to escape?

Well, being nice. If you're nice and pretend to be happy with him, he might just take you on a night walk with him.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Of course not! He loves you!

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He adores you! Everything you do is so cute and he wants to make you happy. He even gets you a TV, video games, and things to do.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Give it about three months or until someone hurts your feelings or makes you cry .

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

He will go to every length to make you happy and healthy. Body and mind. He loves you too much to hurt you or break you!