Seventeen |

Seventeen | 

I gasped, my cheeks flushing, "W-what?"

The intimidating man pulled away and stood in front of his desk. I watched him carefully as he leaned against the desk. We stared at each other carefully and I found my previous statement growing stale on my lips. How easily I caved, I now want to burn my fucking eyes out.  I placed my hands on my hips and rolled back and forth on my heels. A sudden burst of anger flared from my chest. I didn't know if I was angry at Elena or at him or just at myself. What did I expect? I admit I want him and he'll magically fuck me without giving me any grief? Silly. 

I felt like a fucking idiot.

"Do you want to fuck or do you want to play games?" I demanded. 

His eyes narrowed, "Respect Topolina." 

"Right," I scoffed, scratching my arms, "Do you want that now or after we have sex?" 

A dark chuckle slipped from his lips, and he moved forward. I didn't dare move--I wasn't that stupid. His thick, meaty hand grasped my throat, and I wheezed in my last lungful of air. He walked us back, my hands digging into my sides as my back slammed against the door. I could feel the sting of pain draw tears down my face. 

"Respect," he spoke quiet—deadly. 

I grinned, despite the fear in my chest, "Are you going to beg for it?" 

"Voglio rovinarti."

I didn't know what he said but it sounded so alluring. My lips parted as I stared up at him. He leaned his face forward, until our lips almost touched. I could feel his breath against my own and I squeezed my legs together tightly. His tongue moved across my bottom lip and I groaned. The noise pleased him, and he pressed his lips to mine. I gasped as his hand tightened firmly so I couldn't have any part of the control. He kissed me slowly, his tongue like mint. His other hand moved between us before slipping his hand up my leg. I jerked, pleasure filling me. Before I even knew it, my shirt and bra were gone, leaving me bare in my skirt, socks and panties. When I blinked, I'd realized the bastard already had me in his web. 

He chuckled evilly against my lips, "Respect goes a long way Monello." 

I panted as his hand reached my panties. He dipped his fingers forward before slowly rubbing my sweet spot back and forth over my panties. It was just enough to drive me insane but not enough to allow me to cum. It clouded my mind with pleasure and anger.

"I like your socks," he hummed lowly, "Molto seducente." 

"P-please," I moaned, "Gabriele!" 

He let out a groan, spinning us suddenly. A cry flew from my lips. He twisted my arms to pin my wrists behind my back, my ass rubbing against his rock hard on and his free hand grasped a handful of my hair. Another moan slipped from my lips. The sting of his hands in my hair mixed with the coursing pleasure through my veins. I felt out of my fucking mind. 

"Beg for it Monello," he growled in my ear. 

Gone went my skirt.

I caved, "Please! Please, fuck me."

He panted against my ear, grinding his cock against my hot core, "Non lo so, sei stata una brava ragazza? Convince me Monello."  

I mewled for his cock, sobbing for my release, "Gabriele, please—" 

My sentence never finished as he let go of my hair before slamming me stomach first against the desk before ripping my panties off my flesh. I let out an exhale as I felt his thick cock at my opening; eagerly. I gasped, leaning my head into his chest and wiggling my soppy opening on his cock. I was sobbing by now, trying to slam my hips back as he kept me pinned. 

"Please what Poppy?" his voice rasped with his accent, "Tell me what you want."

I moaned at the sound of my name on his delicious tongue, "Fuck me Sir." 

He slammed his hips forward, sinking into me. I let out a delicious cry, the sensation of this powerful man filling me complete had hot pleasure pumping fully through my veins. My walls squeezed him tightly as he gave my body no time to adjust to his impressive length. Everything about him overwhelmed my senses, he demanded control of every inch of my being and I was more than pleased to give it to him. 

"Yes! Yes Sir!" I gasp. 

He let out a groan, rolling his hips to bury his member deeper and deeper into my core.  

I let out a moan, arching my back as he pulled his hips back and slammed forward. I was so close, so close to his man lighting my entire being on fire. He spoke in Italian, not able to find the lines between and that was perfectly ok with me. I don't think I could find any disobedience with his cock two steps away from launching me into the fucking clouds. My mind grew dizzy, my skin hot and I found my own hips meeting each of his vicious movements. I let out cry after cry, scrambling to climb the tower he built. 

"Cum for me," he growled. 

That's all it took. I let out a final cry of pure pleasure as my back arched and my entire being went warm. I practically purred as he found his own release, pumping my pussy full of his cream and I loved every second of it. To my surprise, he gently let me go, where I laid peacefully against his desk. I half expected him to just drop me. He was being surprisingly kind. 

"Get dressed and get out, I have work to do."

And there it was. 

"Yes Sir," I mumbled sarcastically. 

His hand came down on my ass, hard enough to leave a mark and I let out a yelp, pushing myself up to glare at him. The evil mafia Diavolo looked surprisingly chirpy. He simply gave me a smirk before buttoning up his shirt. Slowly, I slid off the desk to start pulling on my clothing. 

"Respect Topolina." 

"What are you doing?" I demanded suspiciously. 

He gave me a lazy glance, "Enjoying the buzz of a good fuck. Stop talking."

My eyes narrowed, "Asshole." 

I finished dressing and left the room without a single glance. 

If he wanted quiet, then fine. I'd enjoy the buzz of the sex too.

DAUNTED BY THE DONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara