"Phayu~" I called out and I smiled as soon as our eyes met, he really came.

I tried to stand up but easily lost my balance making me fall on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

I raised my head and saw Phayu's worried face which made me smile.

"You... you came!" I smiled brightly.

"I-I think you've had enough for the night, Rain." Phayu said as I pouted, I can still drink more though.

"You just came here so let me introduce you to them." I said as I forced myself to stand up while Phayu helped me.

"Everyone! This is Phayu and he's my boyfriend!" I exclaimed and I heard them cheer which made me smile.

"Phayu, this is my dad." I introduced him to dad who was just standing beside me.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you Mr. Kirigun—" Phayu reached out a handshake to dad but was stopped when dad cut him off.

"Type. You can call me Type." Dad cut him off as he reached out his hand to meet Phayu's.

"Ah! No! You can't call dad by his name! You should call him dad!" I blurted out and I heard Phayu chuckle.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Pleased to meet you... dad." Phayu greeted and I smiled as I stared at his handsome face, how can someone look this perfect?

"That's Sunny noona and Winter noona. The triplets, Jea, Jia, and Jio. And our baby Jun. You should memorize their names, okay?" I said with my index finger pointing on Phayu's chest.

"Oh my goodness. Please understand my son. He's a little... different when he's drunk." I heard dad tell Phayu as I turned to look at the man on my right.

"It's okay dad. It's actually cute."

"Eeeey!!!"

"Oh come on! Get a room!"

"Oppa's blushing!!!"

The house was filled with teasing cheer as I tried to hide my blushing face with my hands.

"So, do you two call each other by name?" I heard Sunny ask which alarmed me, I forgot that we needed some endearment if we wanted to play along with this.

"U-uhm, we actually haven't decided on what to call each other yet." Phayu answered as I felt his hand on my waist.

"Y-yeah. I mean, where's the rush. We have all the time in the world, right?" I smiled as I turned to look at Phayu only to be met with him staring at me.

Again. He's making me feel nervous again and I can't even hate him for it.

"Ah, let me help you with that. I know a great endearment you can call our Rain." Sunny suddenly said before running her way to Phayu's side and whisper something to his ear.

I swallowed hard as soon as Sunny stepped back with a smirk on her lips, I don't feel good about this.

"Wh-what?" I asked Phayu as he just stared at me with a serious face.

"Ra-ra." I heard him say and I felt hot in embarrassment.

Of all the names she could say, I can't believe Sunny really had to use my childhood nickname!

"Y-you don't like it?" Phayu asked as I looked at him and immediately felt bad upon seeing his sad face.

Who the hell am I kidding? Even if he would call me the nastiest and cheesiest nickname, I would never complain with a face and voice like that.