All Because She Loves You

Start from the beginning

"You don't even care do you Buck?" He asks.

"Not really no."

"Then tell me why should Holly and i care? If you don't care about us." He spits out. I clench my fist when he said that. How dare he question that. Of course i fucking care about them. Them 2 are my blood, My family.

I don't say anything, I end up biting my fucking tongue as we stop and see Holly and Wanda walking in.

"How did it go?" Holly asks me. But i just shake my head and get up.

"I'm not fucking going back." I grit out out as i walk past Her and Wanda, Not even ackowledging them.

Steve fucking pissed me off

I walk upstairs and as soon as i close the door behind me. This rage inside of me just snaps i go over to Holly's desk and flip it over, Not caring her laptop and her stuff were on it. I grab the lamp and i smash it against the wall.

"Aaah!" I scream out.

"Fuck!" I shout after i see what i've done. I sit on the edge of the bed and i hung my head down low. My inner thoughts start to come at me.

You don't deserve Holly or Steve

You're a lost cause

You couldn't protect Holly

He expermented on her

He tortured her

He beat her

Just like Hydra did to you

Because of you she has powers

All because she loves you

I need a fucking drink to shake these thoughts off.

"I see we're having a tantrum like a 5 year old." Holly snarks as she walks over to me, Closing the door behind her.

But i don't say anything, I don't even look up to her.

I'm sorry i couldn't protect you Holly Bear

"You're going back tommorow." I simply say. I scoff before i start to chuckle at her like if she's insane.

"No, I'm not." I say as i lift my head up now meeting dead in her eyes.

"Yes you are." She says with a stern face.

"Because if you don't I will tell Dr. Raynor about your Alcohol problem and she'll make sure you go, setting it in stone along with your pardon. So not only will you have a sponsor glued to your side but you'll get arrested every single time you don't go." She says to me and i give her a cold stone look.

I'm not going back to that asshole

"In that case i rather be in jail, I already made a friend, the last time i was there." I intimidate her, calling her bluff.

"Then do it but i promise you this James, I won't be here if you leave." I says mot backing down. I study her face, She fucking promised me she wouldn't leave me and now she's fucking blackmailing me?

I now stand up, Get right in front of her face but she doesn't flinch. She stares right back at me and her dramatic self takes a step closer to me, getting nose to nose now.

I internally groan

Fucking hell Holls

"Fine." I grit through my teeth.