I bet you must be wondering
I bet you must be thinking
How I came up with the hero name:
Strawberry Shades

Since I like wearing my shades
Since I spit strawberry seeds
I know that my name had to be
Strawberry Shades!"

        Not gonna lie, that song was kinda lame. But hey, he did more than I did with mine. It seemed like Sonnet agreed.

        "Not as great as his last performance, but oh well," Sonnet commented, as she walked back onstage.

        Strawberry Shades held up his wristband as tears trickled down his cheek. "It's 'cause you shocked me! If you didn't, I would've done better!" he whined.

        She shrugged. "Hey, it's not my fault. You just got unlucky."

        "Th-that's what you said to the other guy!"

        "The old man?"

        "I'm not an old man!" Dad remarked, violently shaking the screen.

        "What? How old are you?" I asked. "Aren't you like fifty?"

        "Didn't we already have this conversation?"

        I heard the sounds of the ceiling opening up. Turning around, I spotted Strawberry Shades standing on the platform that was descending. He hung his head low, his posture weak. It looked like he was bummed out over his performance.

        "Who the heck does she think she is, calling me old..." Dad gruffly said pushing the sad strawberry off of the platform.

        I wished him good luck as he ascended to the stage. I gazed over to Strawberry Shades, who was still upset over his mediocre performance. He was sitting in the corner of the room on the floor with his knees up to his chest. His head was hanging down.

        Why did I have to be stuck with two moody men?

        The announcer blared on the tv. It was time for Dad to sing his rewritten version of Unravel. It was silent on stage. Dad stood there with a shadow over his face. With his graying hair, his receding hairline, and pale skin, he looked a bit sinister, like an evil dark mage from a video game.

"Oh please just tell me what the hell I am doing here?
Where's the police? They need to get here
I've had a really tough and long day, can I just go home?
My errands for today, I'm not even halfway."

        A split second piano solo chimed in. Shortly after, the sounds of a guitar and the clashing of drums blasted. It sounded like the embodiment of an edgy middle schooler who thinks that they're deep and not like other kids because they watch Tokyo Ghoul.

"Because of you, I probably missed Rin's appointment

Screw you."

    "Hey!" Sonnet exclaimed in offense upon hearing that.

"I still need to go shopping and buy some ranch dressing
and pick up my car from the shop

I'm so damn busy today, and now I'm behind
Before this mess, my day was going fine
Everything is your damn fault, and I'm not

a freeloader, I don't have time to waste
Your entire show is a damn disgrace      
It's time to grow up and get a real job."

        I coughed. Ouch. That was brutal.

        Crumbling up his piece of paper, he chucked it to the floor. He stomped down on it with his foot. Then, he gazed up at the camera with a menacing look. "And to all the people watching this, I meant it for you too."