Life is fleeting

There's this intense longing for home, for my family especially the little one and this longing overwhelmes me all I want to do is take a bus home. I can't though and because of that I wanna cry . I wish I could be home and here at the same time. How can I stay away for so long.

The little one turned 5 this month, it's his voice that has fired up this longing. Have I outgrown home? Will I ever have another chance to just be home? Seems to me like the time has come to be my own person and I'm not ready, not yet .

The distance is weighing me down or is this just adulthood knocking, threatening to come in if I don't answer, am I obliged to answer? Can't I linger here for a while and listen to my brother's fighting then laughing a second later ? It's not perfect, but it's home, it's tears , pain and happiness all wrapped up in the warmest of ways and I can't let go . I am not done growing, I've not had enough of  childhood but I guess that time is long gone, the rest of growing I have to do out there , out of the comfort of home . They'll always be there, I know, I don't know how to explain it though just that life is fleeting and my parents did a good job in making a home.  I hope I will too and that they'll be there through it all. They are my first priority. (Thank you  for making me , your design is incredible.)

I guess a parent's love is the one true love . Parents, they'd give anything for their children, I hope you know that, I hope you know that they have made so many sacrifices for you , put ahold to their dreams so you can have a chance to dream. A chance to grow, learn , be reckless and to just be a child, unaware of how dark the world is. They shone all their light on you and if the darkness dared slip in , know they tried in every way they knew how. Be grateful, they mean a lot , you mean a whole lot. Life is fleeting, and no one can stop it for speeding, so stop and feel it , let it overwhelme you. Feel it . Be grateful.