The beginning of life

A mother is the loveliest strongest part of the world. A gift wrapped up in the moon's beauty. Thus it was bestowed upon her to gift the world with life and with love.My mom and I, we have our differences, some which carry weight than others. I like to think that i used to make it easier for her , I was her outlet , all her inner demons came at me like a mad wave and I let them carry me along because I no longer had the strength to fight . The thing is I felt i hated her sometimes, that she hated me .I have hurt her, treated me badly but sadly so has she. A black sheep wouldn't be the best word for it or maybe it is but I was a punching bag, that's not the point though, the point is she is my mother, stronger than the ocean and her laughter sometimes makes my heart race and turns everything into positivity. I remember hearing it back in highschool, I had called her , she was happy for some reason it made me super happy and by that i mean I felt myself touch the stars , I saw all the colours of the world in a moment. I'd give anything to see her happy and stress free , I'm trying but it's barely enough. I've had my doubts about my love for her and hers for me but I guess in the moments i wasn't busy doubting it , I felt it all . I love her , I owe her and I most certainly need her .
Ironically I've always had this urge to call her first, she always has a solution you know. I hope I can put the past behind me or maybe just embrace it , I will not pass up the opportunity to bring light in her night because she is my truest love.