Soldier in the night

I am afraid of the dark, of the attacks it might home, the crawling animals that love the dark and that might infest my home when the light is gone. Darkness could mean death and a skyfull of pain, sometimes that's all I can feel at night. Death approaching quickly ,sucking out the life out of anything it wants, and it wants me and all i hold dear , and that gives me sleepless nights. Through those nights as I stare into the blackness pain eats it's way to my heart and sometimes cuts off the air supply and I cannot breathe . There's power in pain , the way it can turn you into someone you're not, the way it pushes you to the edge ,let your guard down and it sends you down the fucking cliff. Every time I think ,if i dare close my eyes something, someone will be gone when I awake , and that someone might as well be me .Gone.Forgotten . Alone in the nothingness with no love , no pain and no light, that scares me because I feel i have not lived and i cannot find a way to do so .I am afraid of the dark but somehow in it I feel alive, I feel so much like me , cause that's who I am, a desperate being pushed to the edge, desperate to get away and own my life or any life really . I am a being desperate to run away from death until I've conquered life , and so many are the men who have dared want this but quick as it is, death caught up, but this want escaped the night and divided itself into bits, found hosts holding on to the hope that it will someday be made a reality. So perhaps for this reason, for your sake and others, embrace it, call that person you've been yearning to call, go out and play in the rain, wake up and take a step in making your biggest desire come true, forgive (for your sake) and most of all , love with everything in you . Don't be a half of anything do everything with fullness in your heart and with a will that could scare the gods .Do not aspire to be somebody's other half, be a full moon and find another full moon , you will fill up each other on days when you're a gibbous and he's a crescent 🌘, and his shadow will sometimes bring forth an eclipse which is heavenly, do not forget though that you are full and you can shine as bright as you want, that you can both shine together and light up the whole world, your world.

The writer of this piece is not yet " there" but she's on the way, and if not then perhaps it was destiny that she only make a way for the light , a soldier of the night till the end.You however you can be that light. So shine and live your life to the complete fullness.Overflow.Live, ignite that spark and set yourself ablaze.