Chapter 7 - Piggy back Saviour

Começar do início

 "She's uh - she got lucky with some guy," I smiled, side eyeing him.

 As he caught my eye, he smirked. "She doesn't have to be the only one to get lucky tonight," he purred, winking at me.

 "Can't you go and bother someone else?" I laughed, "What about Dean, where's he?"

 "Right over there," Noah replied, turning and pointing to the dance floor.

 Following his line of sight, I raised my eyebrows when I saw Dean grinding against a statuesque blonde on the edge of the floor. She was wearing a white body con dress, showing off all of her curves. She was also leaning in to him, her back pressed against his chest. His hands were on her hips, and he was grinding behind her. "Jeez..." I muttered.

 At that moment, Dean just happened to look up in our direction, a huge grin on his face. Staring at him, I rolled my eyes when he pointed to the blonde and gave a thumbs up to Noah. Him and Dean seemed like a match made in heaven! Turning on my heel, I walked out of the club and down the steps, breathing a sigh of relief when the cold air hit me. The street was quiet, and the pain in my head began to subside. But as I touched down on the pavement, the cold air starting getting to me, causing me to shiver slightly. Just as I rubbed my arms and started to walk down the sidewalk, I felt someone grab my arm from behind and twist me around.

 "Hey..." I yelled, trailing off when I noticed Noah smiling at me. "What do you want now?"

 "Well I'm not gonna let you walk home on your own now, am I?" He grinned, "That wouldn't be very gentlemanly, and I am a gentleman."

 I snorted, "You? A gentleman. Please," I muttered, trying not laugh in his face.

 "I guess I'll have to prove it you then," he smiled, stepping forward and turning around so his back was facing me. "Hop on!"

 "Uhhh, what?" I asked dumbfounded, staring at him like he was bat crap crazy.

 "You're wearing some pretty killer heels there gorgeous," he laughed, "And something tells me you'll be hobbling before you even make it round the corner."

 I'm afraid this is true. Jen had insisted on me wearing these stupid heels that are about four inches tall. My feet are practically on the verge of falling off, so the idea of a piggy back was actually very appealing. Despite the urge to take him up on his offer I declined. "I can't."

 "Sure you can," he said, turning around to look at me.

 "Uh, have you seen what I'm wearing?" I said, pointing down at myself, my eyebrows raised.

 "Well, yes I have. As a matter of fact, I haven't been able to take my eyes off what you're wearing all night," he smirked, a twinkle of amusement evident in his eyes.

 "All right player," I muttered, "But if I hop on your back, my dress is gonna ride up and my ass is gonna hang out for everyone to see."

 As he chuckled, I watched him curiously as he shrugged off his pale blue shirt. Trying not to stare, my mouth dropped open as I saw the white vest he was wearing underneath. It was tight, showing off his muscled arms and broad shoulders. My biggest weakness in a guy is his arms, and Noah's looked damn fine. I could imagine lifting that vest over his head, and running my fingers down his chest, stroking him gently. Crap! You've got to snap out this, I thought suddenly. When I heard Noah clear his throat, I tore my gaze away from his chest and looked up in to his eyes, annoyed to find him grinning at me.

"Finished staring at me gorgeous, or would you like a bit longer," he smirked, handing the shirt to me.

"I was not staring," I snapped, snatching the shirt away and tying it around my waist so it hung over  my legs.