「20」A Shaky Shikamaru with a wave of Water

ابدأ من البداية

"So in order to not get caught by the shadow senbons... I'm alert to the trick and look closely." Shikamaru noted, but after he said that, a bell sound was heard. Shikamaru noticed and turned his head behind him. "Behind?!"

The bell that was on the senbons that was sticking on the wall was moving and ring. The more I look closely, I can see a thin thread attacked to Kin's fingers.

Just as Shikamaru noticed the thread, Kin threw a couple senbon at Shikamaru. He ended up getting stabbed, not luckily it wasn't a fatal spot. Although it was close though.

"One inch higher, that would be been a fatal hit." Shikamaru takes the senbon out of his upper arm. "Okay, now I get a turn!"

"Sorry, that was your turn." Kin moves her thread, making the bell move and make noise. The bells started to move as from what I can see from Shikamaru's expression, it must be no ordinary bell.

"W-Whats going on?" Shikamaru was starting to look a little... Woozy I'd say.

He fell to his knees at the sound of the bell.

"You see, you don't ever ask for who the bell tolls. Because it tolls for thee. This bell sends off a peculiar sound vibration that travels to the outer and inner ear, the directly to the brain. First comes paralysis, and soon, you'll start hallucinating." Kin explained.

That makes sense on why she left that senbon on the wall.

Shikamaru grunts and covers his ears. "That won't work. You can't block the sound out once it's inside your head. It's useless." Kin smirks.

Shikamaru looks at her, but from his look, he's starting to lose it. "Shoot! Which one? Which is the real one?" Oh no. He's starting to hallucinate.

"You can't do anything, can you? And even if you could, you wouldn't know which one of us to throw your shadow at. Face it, you're cooked little man." Kin holds up more senbon needles. "Well... I'll cook you slowly."

Kin throws three more senbons at Shikamaru, still managing to get a hit on him. Come on Shikamaru... You can do it.

"That was three, next time I'll throw five. Each time a couple more till you end up lookin like a hedgehog." I mentally snorted a bit at that comment. Him being a hedgehog sounds cute.

"Stop playing games why don't cha! If you're so tough, get it over with, stop wasting my time!" Shikamaru said.

Ooh, burn. That was savage.

"I see, you can't endure the pain and want to be eased. Fine, suit yourself. We'll do it the quick way then. And, painful." Just when Kin was about to throw her needles, she stopped, as her arm began to move down.

"W-Whats happening?! I can't... Move my arm!" She shouted in confusion.

No way... Did Shikamaru's jutsu really reach her?

"Heh, looks like my lame shadow jutsu was a success after all." Shikamaru chuckled dryly as he got on his feet.

I smirked at this turn of events. "I see what you did there..." I muttered. Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke turned to me. "What do you mean, (Y/n)?" Sakura asked me. I simply pointed to the shadow.