「20」A Shaky Shikamaru with a wave of Water

A/n: started this on my birthday and was planning on finishing (2/13) but I ended up posting this the weks after cuz I passed out asleep while writing this after I got home from the restaurant on my birthday

A/n: started this on my birthday and was planning on finishing (2/13) but I ended up posting this the weks after cuz I passed out asleep while writing this after I got home from the restaurant on my birthday. And my Netflix wasn't giving me access. So... Yeah.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
A Shaky Shikamaru with a Wave of Water
20❀

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

(Y/n)'s Pov:

Now it was time for Shikamaru's match. I gotta say, I'm quite intrigued by this. Shikamaru is someone who doesn't like standing out but still managed to use that brain of his to overcome what gets thrown at him. I'd say he and Tomioka-San might get along...

While I heard Ino loudly cheering for Shikamaru, I glanced at the Kin girl who Shikamaru was up against. She's the third sound ninja that my team and Team 10 fought against with the other sound ninjas in the forest. They apparently saw that sound waves guy, the mummified guy, but her... They apparently didn't see a single jutsu from her. I wonder how Shikamaru will beat her.

But Its not I don't have faith in him. He's the smartest on the academy according everyone. So he'll be okay.

"Ready? Sixth Match... Begin!"

Shikamaru already started his signature handsign. "It's all I got..."

"You're not trying that stupid shadow thing, are you?" I heard Kin ask in a mocking tone, to which ticked Shikamaru off from what I can tell. "Shut your mouth!"

"Ninja Art: Shadow Possession Jutsu!"

And on cue, Shikamaru's shadow began to stretch over to Kin. "Is that all you know? If that's the only trick you got, this is gonna be easier than I thought!" Kin moved to the side away from his shadow and threw a couple senbons with bells at him.

Shikamaru turns his head at the bells, "Bells?" He then smirked and got up. "Heh, oh please, not that old trick." He comments in sarcasm, like always. "Let me guess, next you'll throw senbons with bells, and senbons without bells at the same time. I'll react to the bells, and while I'm focused dodging them, I won't notice the silent needles coming at me. Am I right? Heh, good luck."

That trick is too predictable for a senbon user. No way she'll make it obvious on what she's doing.

"You sure talk a lot, don't you?" *Kin threw a few more senbons at Shikamaru, but he managed to Dodge them each.