「13」The Forest of Death

✿

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「The Forest of Death」

♡13♡

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

(Y/n)'s Pov:

We all stared at Anko-Sensei with a dumbfounded look. This lady is already a bit strange to me. With a Naruto-like vibe.

"You're early again." Ibiki-Sensei noted, peeking out from the cloth, making Anko-Sensei blush in embarrassment.

"How many are there? Ibiki-Sensei, you let all these guys were pass? Your test was too easy. You must be getting soft." Anko-Sensei rolled her eyes at him.

"Or it could be a stronger crop of candidates this year." Ibiki-Sensei said.

"Hm. They sure don't look it. Trust me, before I'm done with them, more than half will be eliminated." Anko-Sensei said with a smirk.

"All right, you maggots have had it easy so far, but things are going to be different starting first thing in the morning. I'll let your squad leaders know where you're to meet me. Dismissed." She explained.

»»————> ✿ <————««

The Next Morning

»»————> ✿ <————««

The next morning occured quicker than I thought, as we all headed to where we were supposed to meet, which was a place that was taking place outside this time.

We arrive to see a giant Forest, with locked gates in front of us.

"This is the location for the second phase of the exam. It's the 44th Battle Training Zone. But we call it the Forest of Death." Anko-Sensei said.

My eyes widen a bit, I recognize that name, this is the place that Shinobu-Nee would go to train for dangerous missions. Wow, is it really that dangerous for people to die in? I'd feel bad for those who will die in here. 

Suddenly, I hear a faint sound of rustling coming from below me. I down to my left, to see a box of square rocks. Oh, it's Konohamaru and his friends again. What are they even doing here?

He starts to follow Naruto around, as he runs around. Naruto then stops, and looks at the disguise one last time. "That's the worst disguise yet. There's no such thing as square rocks. It's completely obvious!" Naruto yelled, pointing down at him.