The Nine Shadows are all evil, and it is not difficult for Sha Zhou, whose mind is not affected by it and who owns the coffin of evil, to break this domain.

    As soon as the evil coffin moved, so did the ghost coffin.

    The ghost coffin spun rapidly, devouring the power in the domain in an extremely domineering posture.

    "Hahaha, the little girl is talking about love with me." Crazy laughter resounded in the domain.

    Of the nine phantoms, just after one was swallowed, they replenished again. After all, this is Yu Qingtiao's domain, and nine is just a number, and she can fill in the number in the domain at any time.

    "I don't allow you to talk about the matter of this seat. The spirit race is indeed a spirit race, and it is only after awakening that it has such abilities. In the past, it was my eyesight." The sound fell, and the nine sword intents that could confuse the divine consciousness were in the domain

    . However, before reaching Shazhou, he was completely swallowed by the ghost coffin.

    Not only was the sword intent swallowed, but three of the phantoms were also sucked into the coffin by the evil coffin.

    The battle in the domain started, and the coffin of the sand boat was dispatched, so Yu Qingshao was no longer able to crush it. With the loss of a few phantoms, Yu Qingshao seemed to have lost his patience.

    Two figures, one red and one black, floated in midair in the domain.

    The two figures have the same appearance and wear the same clothes, except for the different colors of the clothes, like a pair of twins.

    The man in red is full of charm, while the man in black is decisive.

    These two figures appeared, and the nine phantoms in the domain swirled abruptly, submerged in the two figures.

    【Sha Zhou, be careful, this is Yu Qingshao's magical body, first break her desire body, and then behead her body. ]

    Just when Sha Zhou was startled about who these two people were, the voice of Duanli suddenly sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    There is a contract between Shazhou and Duanli. Although the monk's domain prevents outsiders from entering, it cannot stop the power of the contract.

    Shazhou: [What is the desire body, what is the killing body? 】

    Duanli: 【The person in red is the desire body, and the person in black is the body killing. Her killing body was forged by the previous generation of demons, and she knew the moon eclipse sword technique of the previous generation of demons. The only shortcoming of killing the body is that the power comes from the desire body, once the desire body is broken, the strength of the killing body will be reduced by seven points. Although the desire body is the higher one of the two dharma bodies, it has no lethality. First destroying the desire body can destroy her dharma body. 】

    Sha Zhou:【Yes, I see. ]

    Just as Sha Zhou communicated with Duanli with his heart and mind, the people watching the battle on the snow field also communicated.

    "Hiss——this Yu Qingshao is really promising now. Dealing with a little girl in the Jindan stage has opened up her desire and love. It doesn't matter if it's opened, Jiuying is not as good as the enemy's little girl. Look, this has released the supernatural powers."

    Yu Qingtiao's reputation in the magic gate is very famous, even if she doesn't know her, she has heard her name, and seeing her deal with a golden core, she opened the realm and still Released the dharma body, and some looked down upon it.