Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "Soul search?" Sha Zhou was startled.

    Why didn't she know that there was such a technique in their lineage?

    "Soul search can probe into a person's memory. We can find out what he wants to do with just a probe."

    Sha Rui spoke slowly. After all, he is a zombie with a rigid throat, and it is not easy to make a crackling sound. When he reached the level of Jun Yujie, he would be able to move automatically and speak normally as he did when he was alive.

    The self-trained zombies are different from the familiar zombies in the world. They are divided into four stages. Those who are new to Sha Rui are the zombies who have just transformed their bodies into copper corpses.

    On the top is the human corpse realm, which majors in dead souls, and cultivates the souls after death into living souls bit by bit. Finally, the living soul and the zombie body are fused together to become a jade zombie.

    Jade stiffness is the most rigid body among the four stages, and its movements are less flexible, but its strength is terrifying, only slightly inferior to Ba.

    Finally, there is the retreating rigid body, which is the current state of Jun Yujie.

    Sand Zhou crossed, and brought all the ancestors of their lineage who practiced corpses together. Except for her master Sha Rui, she also brought five grandfathers with her. , two Jade Zombie Realms, and two Human Corpse Realms.

    She seems to be alone, but in fact she has several big killers in her pocket.

    When the ancestors of these big killers got used to the Jiuzhou spirit energy and woke up, she wouldn't be afraid of anything.

    "Ancestor Yujie actually knows the legendary soul-searching technique?" Sha Xiu was surprised, Qingming's eyes lit up: "Then when the ancestor wakes up, let the ancestor search for it." As for the soul search, will it be given to

    Yi It is not Shazhou's consideration to have any sequelae left by Chonglou's one soul and two souls.

    As long as it is not extinguished, even if it is leaking, it can be used as a bargaining chip for her.

    Although Sha Zhou grew up under the red flag, the people who raised her were not ordinary people, so if she didn't offend her, if she did offend her, she would take revenge.

    Even if she can't report it, she will try her best to tear off a piece of the other party's flesh.

    Anyway, I won't let myself suffer.

    "Heh—"

    Sha Rui chirped with a bit of pride: "The cultivators in this world are powerful, but the ancestors of Yujie are not bad, but we have no disputes over there, and Wu Zhu has been feared by successive dynasties. , some good things, the ancestor will not let you practice. When you and I are here, you only learn a little superficial. When the ancestor wakes up, you should ask the ancestor for advice. The ancestor knows a lot of things." "

    Master , then according to what you said, I don’t need to join other sects to steal teachers?”

    Sha Zhou wanted to join Tianling Xianzong earlier, one is to be safe as a disciple of Xianzong, and the other is that he has too many skills. Stressed, I want to learn more skills to save my life. However, according to her master's words, it seems that she doesn't need to join the sect anymore, and a Zhu Youshu might be enough for her to walk sideways.

    Sha Rui stared at the little apprentice with small eyes.

    "Hehe——come in, why not?"

    "If you don't enter the sect, how can we compare the difference between Zhu Youshu and Jiuzhou's art. Yi Zhonglou has one soul and two souls, and although the crisis is still there, it is not for the time being." If there is any danger, press the others first, don’t you want to enter the Tianling Immortal Sect, now it’s too late to go back to Luowu City.” “