Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The deserted island returned to tranquility, and the people watching the catastrophe left one after another full of doubts.

    This time, no one had the idea of ​​'corpse puppets' on the island. After all, the few people on the island, except for Qu Xiaotong and Yan Beiluo, almost couldn't swallow the hard bones in their throats. No one had that ability. From them Take the 'corpse puppet' in your hand.

    But this scene, let people see something clearly.

    The bullshit Immortal Sect in Jingdezhou is really sure to win the daughter of the Spirit Race. A majestic combination, desperate for the possibility of falling, will knock down the daughter of the Spirit Race. This undoubtedly proves that the girl of the Spirit Race was in the The words from Ning'an City are true.

    ——An accident happened to the power of the blue dragon! !

    Hey, the Demon Lord is missing, Mo Luo Palace is now ruled by Mo Tanguang, who often goes crazy, if the Demon Lord is still there, the power of the dragon and the Demon Sect might also be able to get involved.

    Those who retreated quickly spread the news of Du Jie, the daughter of the Linhai Valley Spirit Clan, and the fall of the Tianling Immortal Sect's transformation god, to the inner four prefectures. According to the gossip, everyone is guessing whether the person who will make the Seven Seals of the Demon Burial is the disciple of Duanli.

    Shazhou retreated on the spot, stabilizing the Nascent Soul Realm, and the spiritual vortex on the deserted island lasted for nearly three months before it gradually dissipated. To be safe, Yin Nanzhao dug out all the arrays outside Linhai Valley and buried them on the deserted island.

    Duanli also fell into samadhi after Zihuang gave three lamps.

    Although he was not injured in this battle, due to the forceful opening of the domain, the ghost energy in his body was out of control, and the leaked ghost energy was so strong that it almost drowned his whole body.

    Fortunately, he has learned a little about Zhu Youshu, and he can draw purple qi into his body and suppress ghost qi by himself. In addition, with the three yin lamps that the Zihuang ordered to adjust the breath of ghost qi, he didn't have any major problems. .

    As the aura of the deserted island gradually weakened, the little Nascent Soul in Shazhou Lingfu finally opened his eyes slowly.

    Those were a pair of eyes like a nine-day god, without sadness or joy, like a golden Buddha sitting cross-legged in her spiritual mansion. As soon as the little Yuanying opened his eyes, he was able to absorb spiritual energy for Sha Zhou's own use, and Sha Zhou finally felt that his strength had been greatly improved.

    Hundreds of acupuncture points are bathed in spiritual energy, and the eight extraordinary meridians are much wider than before. If the meridians in the past were small streams, her current meridians are great rivers, and the spiritual energy flows through her blood, and her strength is a hundred times stronger. Increase, Shazhou's heart was full of excitement, and he immediately released his consciousness, wanting to test how strong the consciousness of the Nascent Soul Stage is.

    The divine consciousness unfolded, and the sea area of ​​thousands of miles came into view clearly.

    Even the monsters looking for food in the sea, she can clearly see them.

    Following the unfolding of her consciousness, everyone on the deserted island stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to look at the rock where she was sitting. Eyes opened.