Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Mo Tan watched Duan Li leave, stood for a while at the palace, a sudden cold light flashed in his long and narrow phoenix eyes, and his cloud sleeves fluttered in the air, and he shouted: "Number one, come out." Following his words, a ray of light flickered

    indefinitely His shadow suddenly appeared like a ghost.

    No. 1 lowered his eyebrows and nodded, standing respectfully one step away from Mo Tanguang.

    This No. 1 is the master of the Martial Hall of Moluo Palace, and also the most loyal follower of Duanli. In addition, he can do more work than others, and is the number one leader of the death guard built by Mo Tanguang.

    He is like a shadow, holding all the light behind Duan Li and Mo Tan, silently performing his duties.

    Duanli and Mo Tanguang are the ones who give orders, and he is the one who executes them. Mo Tanguang likes to call him No. 1, but in fact this person's name is Duanchi.

    That's right, he is the real Duanchi.

    When Sha Zhou asked Duanli what his name was, Duanli didn't want others to know his real identity, so he put Duanchi's name on himself.

    Duanchi's name was only known to Duanli and Mo Tanguang. Whether it was inside or outside, others called him the Lord of the Martial Palace, and no one knew his name. This is a person who sticks to his duty. After he appeared, he stood silently, without any question, and waited quietly for Mo Tanguang's orders.

    There was playfulness in Mo Tanguang's eyes, and the hand used to hold the sword lightly lifted a lock of long black hair on his chest, and said with great interest: "Is there any news from Jingdezhou?" The number one     voice Like his people, restrained, without a trace of personal emotion: "Yu Qingshao seems to have the handle of Tianling Immortal Sect and Lingyun Immortal Sect, after the news was released, the two sects did not accuse Zhuyouting and Yu Qingshao. "     Oh, what a shameless and decent family, Shengzun and Aunt Feng will be questioned, and Yu Qingtiao and Zhu Youting have an affair, so nothing will happen. Why..." Duanchi's answer made Mo     Tan Light is very unhappy.

    A fierce light appeared in his slender eyes: "There is a reason, of course there is a reason. They want to use Yu Qingtiao's hand to get rid of my senior brother. How could they have no reason. No. 1, go, go and send all the blood guards to Jingdezhou Go, just one mission, kill, it’s just the stuff of these two sects, if you see one, kill the other, and Yu Qingshao, increase your efforts to force her to kill, it’s okay if you can’t kill her, just don’t let them live in peace.” The blood guard is a

    demon The elite troops in the Luo Death Guard, who can enter the blood guard with the lowest strength, have golden pills. In this team, there are even two blood puppets whose strength is comparable to Mahayana. These two blood puppets are the killing machines that took a hundred years to forge in the Mechanical Hall of Moluo Palace, and they are also the most terrifying combat power of the entire Blood Guard.     In the blood guards, everyone has a blood puppet that belongs to them all. This team has extremely high combat power, and even kills people by jumping over the ranks from time to time. In the inner four states, no matter the demon gate or the immortal gate, they are all terrified of the blood guards.     When Duanchi heard that Mo Tanguang was going to use the blood guard, he knew that the head of the person in front of him was abnormal again. He said nothing, stared at the ground, and didn't respond.     "Why, my senior brother is back, so I can't call you anymore." Mo Tanguang saw that the people around him were still, his eyes were crooked, and he glanced at Duanchi gloomyly.     "My lord is not strong enough, so I can't sit in Moluo Palace and provoke two sects at the same time, I'm afraid there will be trouble." Duanchi replied.     Mo Hanguang laughed: "Let Gongge put up notices all over Jingdezhou, saying that he is mean and shameless at Zhuyouting, who used men to confuse my elder sister of Moluo Palace and killed the previous generation of demons. Now the evidence is convincing. My Moluo Palace wants to take revenge on the previous generation of Demon Lords. Don’t think that they are the only ones who will indiscriminately charge charges, and this seat will too. Back then, they just spread rumors about the Holy Lord and Aunt Feng for the sake of fame. Now this seat is retaliation. Let's see how to deal with those rogue Taoist priests who claim to be righteous."     Speaking of righteousness, Mo Tanguang showed contempt in his eyes.     It's just a group of despicable people who fight against evil and do everything for their own interests. They really think that they are the ones who uphold justice.     Hundreds of years ago, they were afraid of the power of the Holy One, fearing that the Mo Luo Palace would become big, which would endanger their status in the Immortal Sect, and tried every means to obtain the blood of the Holy One. They were the ones who created the miserable childhood of their senior brother...