part 1: found family

Currently in Manhattan, New York, a rat mutant was walking through the sewers after escaping a mutant named Shredder.

The rat mutant, Splinter, continued to walk. He had then saw three small turtles in the sewers, on the floor.

The first turtle had dark blue eyes. The second had green eyes. The third had maroon eyes, this one seemed to be trying to reach something above land.

The rat mutant then approached the three and picked them up. The poor things were shivering. The seemingly youngest was still looking at the hatch above the sewer's roof, making grabbing hands.

Splinter saw this and approached the hatch. He then carefully popped out of the sewers and saw someone he hoped not to see... The Shredder. Shredder was holding a small turtle in his arms. The turtle tot had green skin, like the ones that were in Splinter's arms, and light baby blue eyes.

The youngest turtle in Splinter's arms made grabby hands for the smallest turtle in Shredder's arms.

"Splinter." Growled Shredder.

"Shredder. Leave that child be." Ordered Splinter.

"No. In fact he's coming with me." Said Shredder with an evil grin.

"... Alright then." Hummed Splinter before lightly placing the small turtles in his arms on the ground and he turned toward Shredder, ready to fight him. "I'm not going to let you harm that child." Voiced the rat mutant as he was ready to fight the other.

Shredder smirked. "Hilarious how you think you can defeat me. But it's not happening and I'm not in the mood to fight. Good bye Splinter." Hummed Shredder before disappearing with the smallest turtle.

Splinter then heard crying and turned around to see the small turtle with maroon eyes started to cry and the other two had tears in their eyes.

The rat man then walked to the three turtle tots and picked them back up, comforting the smaller beings as he went back into the sewers.

(With Shreddy(Shredder's nickname))

When Shredder teleported to his home he still had the smallest turtle in his arms. He slightly smiled seeing the younger's bright eyes.

"Karai, Venus! Come here please!" Called Shredder. The two tots appeared in the room soon after they were called.

"Papa!" Exclaimed Venus as she and Karai crawled over to Shredder.

"Hello Venus." Said Shredder with a light chuckle, he was always almost a completely different person when with his children.

"Who tat?" Asked Karai, who like Venus De Milo wasn't that good at speaking yet. Both were a bit smart. They were adopted a few months ago; they were around 5 months old and they could already talk somewhat.

(Idk how babies work)

"This is your new brother." Said Shredder kneeling to his children's level so they could see him. Venus' eyes lit up.

"He like me!" Exclaimed the small turtle tot.

"Mhh. What should his name be?"

"Hmmm... Mikey/Angel!" Exclaimed the two.

Asked Shredder, chuckling. "How about we mix those names? How about Michelangelo, like the artist?" Asked Shredder as the two's eyes lit up.

"Yeah!" Smiled the tots.

"Alright then Michelangelo it is." Said the adult.

The rest of the day was Shredder preparing a third crib in the kids room and the three children getting used to each other.

(Sorry for the short chapter)
Word count: 555

Shredder: 26

Mikey and Venus: four 1/2 months

Karai: 5 months