Chapter 168: Tenderness from brothers

Start from the beginning

   "Walk slowly."

   Then he held the little girl by the collar and watched her walk into the snow step by step.

   "Do you want to build a snowman?"

   Nuan Nuan raised her head and nodded with sparkling eyes.

   "Yeah, yes!"

  Gu Mingli squeezed her cheeks, "Come on."

  The white ink painting is almost as round as Nuan Nuan, and I am very excited to raise my bloated arms at this moment.

   "I want to make a snowman too!"

  Gu An also ran over, "Come Nuan Nuan and I'll teach you how to make a snowman, I can do it."

Amidst the lively laughter and Rhubarb's wailing, several snowballs were rolled quickly. Gu Mingli piled the largest snowball, and Nuan Nuan's own little snowball was still rolling with difficulty. Rhubarb beside him was wailing. Going to be a disservice.

   "Rhubarb, don't make trouble!"

  Nuan Nuan talked childishly about a certain silly dog, but the silly dog ​​thought she was playing with it, and its paws happily scraped the snow, digging a gap in the snowball that Nuan Nuan finally made.

  The little girl was so angry that she pushed the rhubarb with both hands with all her breastfeeding strength. She pushed the dog and ran away happily, but the little girl also fell into the snow and gnawed a mouthful of snow.

  Nuan Nuan "..."

   She is angry!

  The little girl stood up by herself, with her little hands on her hips, pointing at the big dog to teach him a lesson.

   "Da Huang, you are not good at all, Nuan Nuan doesn't like you anymore, huh!"

   Rhubarb "Wow woof!"

   Wagging its tail and frantically rubbing against her.

   "Puchi..."

  Gu Mingli couldn't hold back his laughter, you are trying to scare someone with your vicious little appearance, hahaha...

   Nuan Nuan Nai chirped and snorted, knelt down and rubbed a small snow ball, and hit the rhubarb on it.

   "Don't make trouble, or Nuan Nuan will hit you again."

   Rhubarb shook the snow off his body, stuck out his tongue and jumped up more cheerfully, and ran towards Nuan Nuan in a particularly excited manner, as if he was saying that while twisting his buttocks and flicking his tail.

  'Come on, come on, come and play...'

   Then, out of nowhere, what I wanted to build a snowman turned into a snowball fight.

  At the beginning, a few older brothers helped Nuan Nuan to teach Rhubarb a lesson. During the melee, the snowball painted in white ink was smashed crookedly, and it hit Gu Mingli's forehead directly, and the air seemed to be a little quieter after a slap.

  Bai Mohua raised his hands and said cowardly.

"I did not do it on purpose."

  Gu Mingli laughed sinisterly, "Didn't it be intentional?"

  Bai Mohua didn't look good, turned around and was about to run, wearing heavy clothes, just took two steps clumsily when he was hit on the back of the head by a snowball and jumped forward, directly smashing a human-shaped crater in the snowdrift.