Chapter 70: cheongsam beauty

"Come here Nuan Nuan, this is uncle."

  The shy and obedient little girl walked back cautiously, and obediently stood beside her mother, slightly raising her delicate face, and looked at the middle-aged man timidly.

"uncle."

  She called her uncle softly, and grabbed her mother's hand nervously. Uncle was indeed as majestic as mother said, and the children couldn't help but want to be good when they were standing in front of him.

"Ok."

  The middle-aged man also looked at the little girl and nodded slowly. He didn't show too much enthusiasm, but he didn't make people feel cold and alienated.

   "What do you think of this tree?"

  He stood tall and straight under the tree and raised his chin slightly. His wise eyes behind the glasses stared at the ginkgo tree, seemingly calm, but as if he was looking at some old friend.

   Nuannuan glanced at him and then looked at the ginkgo tree, saying in a soft voice.

   "It greeted me just now, Nuan Nuan heard them say hello."

  Bai Jinyan's eyes moved slightly when he heard the words, "Why them?"

   Nuannuan tried her best not to be nervous, and spoke to him in a soft voice. Although she spoke slowly, her words were clear and soft, which made people feel pleasant.

  She shook her head honestly, "I don't know, Nuan Nuan heard a lot of voices."

  Bai Jinyan raised the corners of his mouth slightly, beckoning naturally, Nuannuan glanced at his parents, and walked over with short legs under their nodding.

  Uncle's gentle palm landed on the top of her head and pressed it gently.

   "Just come back."

  The old tree has a spirit, and the child is Linglong, a rare child with a clean spirit.

   Nuan Nuan stood beside his uncle, and smiled with crooked eyebrows when he heard this, and his little furry head arched in his palm.

  The old Bai family house is very quiet, but it is not that kind of loneliness, but a sense of tranquility and ease.

At this time, a beautiful woman in a cheongsam came out. Just by standing there, one could feel a kind of historical beauty on her body, like a beauty walking out of a picture scroll, with a demure look on her body Elegant style.

   "This is my aunt."

  Mother Gu patted her little head lightly to introduce, then nodded to the woman and shouted with a smile.

"sister in law."

   "Aunt."

Nuan Nuan is also obedient and soft, the beautiful woman smiled up, she is almost fifty, but time seems to have stopped on her body, except for a little white silk in her hair, she seems to be the same as a young man There are so many styles at the time.

   "Come here warm."

  The beauty in the cheongsam has a gentle voice, and when she smiles, there is a calming warmth in her eyes.

  The little girl watched her walk slowly, and was caught by her aunt's soft little hand and observed her carefully with a smile.

   "It's great, it's very similar to your grandma, and she will definitely be a famous beauty in the future. When you grow up, your father and brothers will have a headache."