"Aaru loves you sooo much!!" she happily screams kissing Arjun's cheeks.

"Relax my little ball of energy... Okay show me how my princess is looking in her uniform," Aaruhi excitedly jump from his lap and twirl two time showing her school uniform.

 Okay show me how my princess is looking in her uniform," Aaruhi excitedly jump from his lap and twirl two time showing her school uniform

(Aaruhi's uniform)

"My goodness!...my cute Aaru is looking super duper cute in this," she giggles as Arjun praises her putting his hand on his heart dramatically.

Aashika also chuckles and shakes her head looking at them. Before looking down at her son who is nibbling his pacifier and smiled at Ashika, melting her heart.

Suddenly she feel warm lips on the nape of her neck. She turned to look at Arjun standing too close behind her.

She roams her eyes around their room only to find Aaruhi missing.

"Where is Aaru?" She ask him as she again turn to Abhimanyu to make him wear a diaper.

"I send her downstairs to have breakfast," he inform while making faces to entertain Abhimanyu.

Arjun chuckle seeing Ashika glaring at their innocent baby when he started moving his legs furiously in the air as she began to put a diaper on him.

"You shameless boy... Here I am trying to hide your dignity and you are troubling your mama, huh..." Ashika lightly scold him in a fake angry voice earning a happy yell from him.

"Let me quickly hide my baby's dignity before anyone see you like this... Then tease my jaan saying shame shame puppy shame, right??" Abhimanyu giggle loudly as Ashika talked in a baby voice.

Arjun holds his legs in place so that Ashika can put a diaper on Abhimanyu who is in a very playful mood today.

"You are getting very naughty, tiger," Arjun said before biting his soft fluffy cheek making him let out an irritated noise.

Ashika slaps his shoulder lightly for troubling their son. But seems like Abhimanyu already plan something for his father as he clutch Arjun's hair in a very tightly fist. Arjun hissed in pain making Abhimanyu giggle at the hissing sound.

"Ahh...Ashi help me," he ask for help. Ashika tried to ease his hold on Arjun's hair but his tiny palm has a death grip on his hair.

"Jaan, leave your Papa's hair. You are my good boy, right. See what Mama has...look here," Ashika try to distract him from Arjun's hair and put a bindi between her brows which got his attention making his hold loosen on Arjun's hair.

Arjun sighed and rubbed his scalp while fake glared at Abhimanyu who is now busy trying to touch Ashika's bindi with his tiny index finger and giggle when Ashika move back every time his finger reach near her forehead.

Arjun gets him ready in his clothes while Ashika keeps him busy with her bindi.

After that Arjun went to get ready while Ashika was breastfeeding Abhimanyu.