The Sleepover

1.4K reads!! thats literally insane, thank you all that are reading and enjoying this story, it truly means a lot <33

like always I will specify change of POV

(not proof read)

TW: mention of a panic attack, some cussing

--------------------

(you are safe here y/n, don't screw this up, tell her everything. No More Secrets)

As we were reaching the front door paget stopped in her tracks and turned towards me "Hey, um I don't want to sound crazy or anything but could you maybe turn around for a second so I can put the code so we can get in" she says to me. "Oh yeah, of course" I say with a chuckle turning towards the street. After she finished putting the code into the keypad on the door she tapped me on the shoulder "Okay, you can come in now and sorry for making you do that its just-" "Paget not to cut you off but it's okay, I remembered you said that you fortified your home in highly illegal ways in a interview I watched so I totally understand" I tell her with a smile, she lets out a chuckle before putting her arm around me and leading me into her house.

Walking into the house paget led me to where her living room was. "Take a seat on the couch, make yourself feel at home, the remote is right there on the table if you want to turn the TV on, i'm going to go make up the guest bedroom for you" I gave her a nod with a smile before she walked away. I sat there just taking in my surroundings before deciding to grab the remote and turn the TV on. Scrolling through all the movie choices I finally land on one to watch and just as I was about to press play, paget walks back into the room. "What are we watching" she asks as she takes a seat next to me "I saw the devil wears prada was on here, we don't have to watch it I mean it is your house you should've picked and you know what it was a stupid suggestion" I start to panic letting my anxiety get the best of me. Paget grabs my hand to calm me down "Hey, woah slow down, I actually really love this movie, Meryl Streep is amazing" she says with a smile "Are you sure, or are you saying that to make me feel better" I question her still worried "No, I assure you one hundred percent" she tells me with a sweet smile "Okay" I say letting out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Once I had calmed down I got comfortable and pressed play.

Half way through the movie my stomach starts to make some noise and I can feel myself start to get red. Paget nudged me with her elbow causing me to look up at her "Are you hungry kiddo?" she asks me "A little bit" I answered embarrassed. "Come on, let's go make a snack" paget tells me pausing the movie and grabbing my hand leading us toward the kitchen.

In the kitchen paget starts looking through her pantry and refrigerator "I have a lot of things to make, what do you feel like eating sweetheart" she asks me peeking her head around the door to the refrigerator "Uhh, do you have stuff to make mac and cheese" I ask with a hopeful tone in my voice "Wow, its like you read my mind, I always have the ingredients to make mac and cheese, but I do have one question" she says "Oh um, what is it?" I am already getting scared as to what she would ask me. "Would it be okay if I made it homemade since I just perfected my recipe" she asks with a nervous tone "Of course paget, you do what you want, don't let me being here affect your routine" I respond "Alright, it's just you are my guest of honor I just want to make sure you are comfortable and feel at home" she tells me with a sweet smile. After she said that I just froze in place not knowing what to do next, I guess I had also zoned out because I heard someone calling my name and it took me a while to come to the conclusion it was paget calling my name.

"Y/n, y/n honey, are you okay?" "Um, yeah, yeah i'm fine" I say clearing my throat "I actually need to use the restroom" "Oh, well its right there through that door" paget tells me pointing in the direction of the bathroom. I followed to where she was pointing and walked into the bathroom, locking the door immediately sliding down the door my breathing became erratic as tears started to fall. I put my head between my knees trying to calm myself down knowing I was having a panic attack.