Audition Day!!

this is my first time writing a fic, I really hope y'all will enjoy this!!!

anything in (parenthesis) is your thoughts

TW: verbal abuse, cussing, and a mention of kidnapping

================================================================================

y/n's pov:

I wake up to the sound of my parents yelling. "IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WILL REGRET YOU EVER SAID ANYTHING AND I WILL MAKE SURE IF THAT" my dad yells  "OH YEAH WELL IM NOT THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT CAME HOME WITH LIPSTICK ON MY COLLAR"my mom yells back. I looked at the clock on my night stand and it read 8:45am I just threw myself back down and put my pillow over my head hoping that it will all just go away. As I was laying there in my bed contemplating whether I should get up or not, I remembered i have my first audition today for my favorite show ever, Criminal Minds. I remember the phone call I made to set up the audition like it was yesterday, when it really was yesterday.

*flashback*

As i was walking down the street I saw a flyer that said...

"DO YOU LOVE THE SHOW CRIMINAL MINDS? DO YOU WANT TO BE APART OF THE ACTION? WELL THEN TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!! THERE WILL BE OPEN CAST CALL AUDITIONS BEING HELD AT THE LOCAL THEATER THIS WEEKEND, CALL THIS NUMBER (818-283-6106) FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU HAVE. AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. WHEELS UP!!"

I took that flyer off of the pole and ran to the nearest bench, I was so excited to tell my parents about this (oh who am i kidding like they would even care, all they care about is my sister) but I shook off that thought and pulled my phone out and dialed the number cause I did have some questions.

"Hello this is Lisa Zambetti"

"Hello my name is Y/N Y/L/N and I was calling about the open cast call auditions for criminal minds"

"Oh yes!! Did you have any questions and or concerns?"

"Actually I did, well you see I'm only 15 years old and I would really love to audition but I don't know about your requirements and I really love criminal minds and it will be my dream to be able to be on the show and-" I stop myself before I can say any more "i'm rambling aren't I" I say with a chuckle, (god i probably just screwed this whole thing up)

"Oh hon, its okay. Thats actually perfect because we are looking for a 14-16 year old girl to play a victim who's been kidnapped, thats actually all I can tell you, but the auditions are from 9am-2pm at the local theater this upcoming weekend. I hope to see you there!!"

(oh thank god she doesn't think i'm crazy)

"Yes, yes!! I will definitely be there, ill see you this weekend ma'am" I say excitedly

"Oh please call me Lisa, well have a great rest of your day and get a great night sleep and hope to see you there y/n, right?"

"Yes, y/n is right, well thank you so much Lisa. Bye"

"Bye"

*end of flashback*

*BOOM* *BOOM*

I jump out of my flashback when i hear pounding on my door. I get up as quick as I can and unlock the door, and there stands my mom. "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOCK YOUR DOOR" she screams at me before I can fully open the door "I know mom, i'm sorry" I say as I start to feel tears forming in my eyes "WELL DON'T DO IT AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE YOUR DOOR OFF THE HINGES" she says in a threatening tone "yes ma'am" I say as she just stands there looking at me with a look of disgust "Well hurry up and get your lazy ass dressed and come downstairs for breakfast" "okay". Once she walks away i just let the tears flow I sit on my bed and burry my head in my pillow as I let sobs out.

After about 10 minutes I finally make my way down the stairs, fully dressed. As soon as I turn the corner to head into the kitchen, it was like the whole mood had changed, before my mom was laughing and smiling and then I walked in and she had stopped, her smile faded and that same disgusted look on her face reappeared like when she was upstairs. I just kept my eyes on the floor as i walked to the freezer and grabbed my chocolate chip waffles and headed to the toaster, I didn't look up not once. I just kept to myself until I finished my breakfast, by that time it was already 10:15am and I had an audition to get too. So I said goodbye to my parents (as if they cared) and made my way out the door and towards the theater.

Once I arrived at the theater I saw a woman sitting at a desk "Hello my name is Y/N Y/L/N" I told her "Hello y/n, you have a very beautiful name, you are here for the auditions correct?" the woman at a desk said to me in a sweet tone "Awe no-one has ever told me that before and yes I am" I replied "Well it is, how old are you hun?" she asked me "I'm fifteen years old"  "Oh okay well here you go you're all set, here is your number and the lines that they will want you to say" the lady at the desk says with that same sweet tone in her voice as she hands me some papers "Thank you so much, it will be through that door correct?" I say as I point towards a huge wooden door  "Yes it is, and I just want to tell you good luck, you've got this if someone hasn't already" the woman told me with a sweet smile that made me want to cry but I had to keep it together for the sake of the audition and to save myself from embarrassment. "Thank you, I really hope so" I responded giving her a sweet smile before I went and took a seat near the door and went over the lines I was given.

"Number 91" a man calls out

I stand up and say "Oh, thats me"

"Alright, its your time to shine"

I can feel my face turn a bright shade of red and my hands starting to sweat but I shake off the feeling and enter the room

(Well here goes nothing)

A/N: Okay I would really appreciate some feedback on how that chapter was. I have a ton planned to write and i hope it will turn out the way i want it too.