First day!! or so I thought...

sorry for the late update, sorta kinda had no motivation. But i'm back and we are finally going to meet the rest of the criminal minds cast, who cheered cause I did!!!

reminder: anything in parenthesis are the thoughts of whoever pov it is

TW: slight cussing, slight degrading

================================================================================

Y/N POV:

After my phone call with Paget 4 days ago, the day that I thought I would never get to experience is finally here. I look over at my clock on my nightstand and it reads 10:30pm and I decide that its time for me to start to go to bed cause I want to get up extra early tomorrow morning cause I know I have a busy day ahead of me, but before I can fall all the way asleep I hear my door creak open.

(pretend to be asleep y/n, close your eyes, steady your breathing)

"y/n? y/n I know your awake" my mom said "y/n if you ignore me one more time you are going to regret it" my mom says in a threatening tone. I finally give in and turn over "what mom" I say with a deep sigh "you're going to sleep pretty early today, why?" she asks "I have somewhere to be tomorrow" I respond "yeah right, where do you have to go? you don't even have any friends" my mom replied with a scoff "I just have somewhere to be" I reply and lay back down not wanting to talk to her any longer "alright don't tell me, you're only hurting yourself" she responds before leaving my room.

(breathe, calm down y/n, don't let her words get to you, one day you will get out and not need her anymore, you are going to see your hero tomorrow, don't forget that)

I say to try to calm myself down once my mom left my room. I would always tell myself this after she would come and degrade me before I went to sleep as if she wanted me to cry myself to sleep, but I never though I would be able to say that last sentence "you are going to see your hero tomorrow". I just continued to say that last sentence over and over again in my head until I was able to fall into a deep sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"mmm five more minutes" I say in a sleepy voice and reach over to turn my alarm off, then it hits me that I need to wake up for an amazing day that I have ahead of me. I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower, after I get out I brush my teeth and put on some of my moisturizer. As i'm walking back to my room I can hear my phone buzzing "shit" I mumble to myself, I walk up to my nightstand and grab my phone off of the charger and I see a familiar contact name "PVB<3" I smile to myself before I answer the call. "Hello" I answer "GOODMORNING Y/N!!" Paget responds in an exciting tone that was little to loud for it being 6:45am "good morning Paget!! how are you?" I respond trying to match her energy but failed "I'm doing very great for it being 6:47am and I will be even better when I see you on set today" she responded, when I heard the last part I froze in place. (she is excited to see me, THE PAGET VALERIE BREWSTER IS EXCITED TO SEE ME Y/N Y/L/N) I was broken out of my trance when I heard Paget voice "y/n? are you still there sweetheart?" she asked "y- yeah i'm still here" I responded "alright well i'll have my driver stop by your house at 8:00am sharp, so i'll give you some time to get dressed hun okay?" paget said in a sweet tone "okay, umm do I need to bring anything?" I asked "nope, just your pretty self" she said "oh okay" I replied with a chuckle "well I will see you soon love alright?" "yeah I will see you then, bye paget" "bye y/n"

Once I got off the phone with Paget I looked at the time on my phone and it was 7am which meant I had an hour before Paget would be at my house to pick me up. I walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit (what do I wear on my first day, I guess I could go casual cause they might change my outfit anyways) I ended up picking out a graphic baby tee with some baggy jeans and my red hightop converse.