Jeno, „And here I thought I've made it clear that I do. You already have had so many moments where you experienced it, unknowingly probably. I've let you in on parts of my past or of some of the guys, showed you my home, showed you this gang and hideout. We even showed ourselves to you in our weak moments. If you think I don't trust you after all this then I don't know what else is going on here."

Jaemin, „But still, why didn't you tell me? Then I could have been more careful in general as well by myself!"

Jeno, „You should have experienced a part of it, didn't you? Torture."

Jaemin, „... yeah."

Jeno, „Some who have become our enemies will go that far. Especially people who had been a bit involved with for example Kun or Hanse. Yugyeom already once got into such a situation since we've created this gang. His was the worst back then."

Jaemin, „Really?! Yugyeom!"

Yugyeom, „... I don't like to talk about it. But what the hell, might as well.

It was quite a while ago... probably somewhere around when Kun joined us. Back then he was way more fierce than now, even towards us and that's the kind of attitude that makes me stick even closer to someone. So I was around him a lot back then.

And since I got seen with Kun, I got kidnapped one day. It's not like I didn't or couldn't fight but I was too outnumbered, only Jeno can win if he's outnumbered like that. I couldn't. I also wasn't as good of a fighter as I am now.

So afterwards I got tied to a chair, eyes covered, mouth was the only thing free. They wanted details and infos like weaknesses or the location of our hideout or times when Jeno is out, when the rest is alone. No matter what time, everyone's always afraid of Jeno if they've met him once.

Obviously I didn't answer. Which resulted in torture. One of the worst one was probably getting my nails lifted and pulled. Don't think or talk about it, it was something I'd never want anyone to experience."

Hearing that, a lot of people bite their teeth together just at the thought of what Yugyeom mentioned. It's starting to make more and more sense on why they're so worried about the group.

Leedo, „That sounds so painful..."

Haechan, „Are you okay? How did you endure that?"

WinWin, „Now I'm seriously concerned about everyone's safety."

Yugyeom, „This was years ago. It hasn't happened since, for many reasons. And especially not to that extend. But we'd rather be careful than risk anything. Back then, I just... waited through the pain and everything. I trusted in Jeno, but also Kun and the rest. I just waited for them to rescue me."

Felix, „Your trust in Jeno was that strong?"

Yugyeom, „Hah, I'd rather die than spill anything about him to someone who wants to harm him or any of this gang. No pain in the world can force me to betray anyone here."

Minhee, „That goes for pretty much all of us. We've all been at the point of getting hurt so bad that we needed to be hospitalized at least once, while protecting someone here."

Hanse, „Here it's ride or die. There's a reason why we usually don't get involved with others and why we're having such a struggle now with you guys. It's a great risk."

Xion, „You don't want others to get hurt..."

Junhee, „That's right."

Mingi, „Why do you all put this much on you? It almost sounds like you're torturing yourselves."

Kun, „To atone for our past. Wrong choices and decisions, now only knowing this side of the world... that's what's lead us here."

Bambam, „We're not confused by you guys for no reason. Despite being with us when we're all brutal and you're an innocent goodie bunch you still come over and ask to be our friends."

Yeosang, „It kind of makes no sense to us. We're used to being looked down on by others or treated harshly, that people distance themselves, that they abandon us, maybe even use brute force on us. But nobody has treated or reacted to us like you guys."

San, „No matter how we think about it it doesn't make sense for us. I got betrayed a lot, I have so many trust issues. Seeing you guys makes me ask why my past turned out the way it did and why the fuck I couldn't have found someone like you guys earlier."

Xion, „Would it have changed something?"

Jeno, „For many of us, it would have. It would have changed a lot. Some probably wouldn't be with me today, because they would have never walked down the route of brutality."