Still, those drills were amazing when spinning and twirling with the ups and downs of her emotions. Someone please praise me for thinking but not saying it out loud.

"Kaisar, let's go to the arena. Don't you dare to run away! Bridgette, I'll get you out of that hellhole as soon as I can!"

Just after I was done with Emily, His Highness Claude, who had confirmed the school's closure and its reason on the blackboard, told me to come to the arena with the full intention of fighting a duel. He left the classroom and headed for the arena without waiting for my reply.

162: It must be my imagination

"Haah, what a pain..."

"Shall I eliminate him? I can easily crush the vermin that is His Highness Claude with less effort than it takes to breathe."

"There are few witnesses now, and it's even better because we can blame it all on the dragons."

How in the world did these two grow up to be so boisterous?

In the first place, both of them should have been people who would work for justice for whatever reason, and that's why they should have hated me, Kaisar.

What has happened to these two in this short time they have been my slaves?

Maybe His Highness Claude was right, and I had subconsciously brainwashed Bridgette and Karendoll in some way.

No, it's not just these two.

The slaves' unusual loyalty made me think there was a strong possibility of it, so I brought an elixir out of the item box. It was an item that could cure all kinds of abnormalities, not to mention brainwashing. I opened the seal with a click, took a sip, realizing it didn't taste that good, and plunged the vial containing the greenish liquid elixir into their mouths.

"Umu?"

"Amu?"

"Drink all of it, okay?"

The two drank the elixir in the vial, just as I told them, without complaining.

"What is this? My body feels so much lighter!"

"W-what in the world did you make me drink, Kaisar-sama?"

If they got brainwashed in any way, they should have returned to their true selves.

"The elixir, as they call it? But more importantly, what do you think of His Highness Lord Claude?"

"A-as expected of Master! Y-you treat an elixir (a drink made from grinding young leaves of the World Tree) as if it were a cheap recovery medicine! And about, His Highness Claude, if you allow me, I'll erase him anytime you want."