"You okay?" She asked, going along with it since it was scripted my character begins to panic.

"Is the tunnel getting narrower to you, too?" I questioned, still trying to push through the fact that it felt as though the air was getting thick. I tried taking a deep breath but it wasn't working.

"No, you're freaking yourself out. Come on, we're almost there." She ushered me along and I followed. I didn't really have a choice, crawling backwards out of the tunnel didn't seem like the best option so I'd just have to push through and finish the scene.

When we reached the small opening we both slipped into the deeper water and I gasped, letting out a small yell.

"Do you feel the gun?" Madison asked, both of us felt around in the water for the prop gun. I shook my head no.

"No." And on que the water began flushing in, "Kie?" I asked, seeing water rush from both side of the drain. I began to panic, not like acting panic, like genuine feeling like I'm going to die panic. My chest heaved as I tried to steady my breath.

"Madison?" I had to break character. I had to get out of this drain right now.

"Y/n? You okay?" She realized I was actually freaking out and tried to calm me down, "Cut the scene!" She climbed the ladder but the water kept flushing in, I'm guessing something with the audio got messed up so they couldn't hear us.

"I can't—" I put a hand on my chest as I gasped for air, "—Breathe, I can't breathe."

"Look at me," Madison ushered me up the ladder as the water continued to get higher, "You're okay, it's okay."

"Ru-Rudy—" I choked out. It felt like someone was squeezing my chest. As the water continued to rise I almost completely stopped breathing.

"Rudy!" Madison yelled and began to lift the grate above us. In the show it was supposed to appear heavy, taking both JJ and Pope to lift it, but in reality it was about two pounds and we could all lift it with our pinkies.

"Rudy!" Madison repeated, climbing out of the drain and grabbing my hand to follow.

"What's going on?" Rudy asked, they had just finished the scene where they run down the road towards us.

"Everything was fine and now she can't breath." Mads explained. Rudy looked down as I did my best to climb up the ladder but I still couldn't catch my breath.

"She's having a panic attack," Rudy grabbed my hand from off the ladder and stood up, lifting my body out of the tunnel. I didn't have the strength to stand so we fell to the ground, thankfully he didn't let me actually hit the ground, "Y/n, hey, look at me. Eyes on me."

With my hand still on my chest and water dripping from my hair I shakily looked at him, "Ru—" I stuttered.

"I know, baby, I know." He cooed, "Remember what we practiced?" I shook my head yes as I heaved for oxygen, "Okay, eyes on mine. Hand on your chest, you got it." He mimicked my actions and took slow, deep breaths for me to copy. The film crew had already rushed over with the medics that were here and watched as Rudy did his best to calm me down.

"Let's get an oxygen mask on her." A medic said.

"This is going to help you catch your breath, okay?" Rudy looked up at the medic, "Don't wrap it around her head, let me hold it." Knowing that adding something tight around my face would only freak me out more he held the oxygen over my nose and mouth.

"Deep breath." He said quietly. I didn't look away from his eyes as he took a deep breath and I did my best to copy, "Try again." One more, this time it was less staggered and more even, "There ya go, one more." I finally felt myself calming down, my hands were less shaky.

"Do you want to try again from the top?" Jonas looked down and asked. I instantly began shaking my head no and Rudy pulled me into his chest, knowing that panic attacks were exhausting.

"Can we change the scene so I'm the only one who goes into the drain? I don't wanna see her go through that again." Madison asked and rubbed my shoulder for support.

"We can absolutely make that work." Jonas replied. Thankfully he was always ready for something to change or not work out.

"You doing okay?" Jonathan kneeled down as well and looked at me over Rudy's shoulder. I was currently laying on his chest while he used one arm to rub my back and the other to hold us up.

"I think so." I continued to breathe into the mask slowly, taking deep breaths whenever I felt Rudy take one. Jonas ushered for Madison to follow him so they could switch the script around and I was more than grateful for everyone being understanding.

"Do you wanna try to stand up or sit here for a bit?" Rudy pushed some pieces of wet hair out of my face.

"Sit, please." I exhaled, "Just for a minute."

"We can sit here as long as you need to. I got you." He assured, sitting up straighter and placing his other arm around me. He slowly began rocking us back and forth as I held the mask secure to my face, breathing slowly and deeply, "I got you, baby."

__________

I love writing your guys' requests <3
I have another I'm finishing tomorrow, keep 'em comin' :)