ten: three's company

Sydney
I finally had a man free sleep last night and it was amazing. I expressed to the guys  I wanted time to myself before we have sex together so I can prepare myself. A little part of me disapproves of what I'm about to get myself into, but I think it might be fun. Just imagine you have two fine roommates who was casual sex, two men that specifically look like Jordan and Juan...you wouldn't say no either.

Jordan
I'm currently sitting in our team physician's office as Juan and I waited for our results. I think it's important that we both get screened for STDs to make sure we don't give Syd anything. I know for sure Syd and I are clean, but Juan not so much. I love my brother man but he is a whore at heart. His stepping out was the reason Audi became so toxic towards him and Juan just gave the energy right back. Syd got her test done not too long ago and it came back negative.

The doctor walks in with a smile on his face which is good news.

"Great new guys the test results came back negative and there are no STDs detected."

We thank him before exiting the office and grab our personal belongings out of our lockers.

"You know JP if you feel uncomfortable with this you know you can tell me."

"Nah man I'm good plus I was the one who came up with the idea."

"True but I'm just checking up on you making sure you good."

I smile giving him a fist pump before walking over to the car so we can head home.

• • •

Juan
Walking into the apartment I instantly hit with the smell of food and run into the kitchen. Sydney stands over the stove storing chrome around as Thanos, Kota, and Kai lay by her feet.

"Hey Syd", I kiss her cheek.

"Hey how was y'all's day."

"Good", we say in unison.

I watch as Jordan places a kiss on her neck making her giggle. In all honesty it pained my heart a little bit. I have always found Sydney attractive and wondered what my life would be like if I was with her. Anyone can tell that Syd and Jordan have a strong dynamic and complement each other well even Stevie Wonder can see that shit. Everyone on the team think they'll get together soon and I can see it too.

Thanos jumps on my legs and I pick him up giving him some sweet kisses. I think he only likes he because I sneak him human food most of the time.

"Juan what time is your mom coming over tomorrow?"

"She said three because you know she gotta make everything."

"Ok I just wanted to make sure. Is your little sister coming too?"

"Nah you know she head over heels on her nigga right now."

A cute little giggle escaped from her lips making me smile as I scratched behind Thanos' ears.

"I've been long overdue for Mrs. Toscano's cooking", Jordan groans.

"Aren't we all."

It grows silent and I look at Jordan pushing him to start the conversation.

"Um our test results came back negative."

"That's good", she smiles.

"So I guess we still on for tonight."

"Yeah", she smiles.

Sydney
Currently I'm at the game sitting with Mychal as the other girls were at the concession stands getting us drinks.