Hunting Ahead

"Hey...at least we beat the first of three." Rehn told Venessa. "Would you please leave me alone!" Venessa snapped. "Hu...mm... look, do you see anyone but us anymore? No? Because there isn't. We only beat one of three, two to go, plus the Overseer, and we already lost all the others, Micha, Beverly, Sarah, John, Vlinn (forgot to add his death in). We'll never get out of here!" "Hey, Venessa, I promise you we'll do everything it takes, we'll make it...together." Venessa sighed, "whatever it takes."

"Okay, what's the plan?" Rehn asked. "We'll take on the Megapithecus next." Venessa answered. "What's gonna be necessary?" "We'll need the Brute Artifact, Devourer Artifact, and the Pack Artifact. Then we need five therizino claws, spino sails, megalodon teeth, megalania toxin, and thylacoleo claws." "What are we starting with?" Rehn asked. "Let's get the hardest done first, the thylacoleo claws", Venessa replied. "Where do we find them?" Asked Rehn. "They'll be in the Redwoods." "Who we taking?" "Archie", Venessa answered. "Who's that?" Rehn questioned. "The argentavis." Venessa answered. She went over, and took the bird out of the barn. "I'll go in for the ammo." Venessa said. She walked into the house. Rehn waited there, tapping the wooden pole outside the huge, wooden barn doors. She soon came out with tons of shotgun shells and rifle and handgun rounds. Venessa slammed a carton of each on the pole, next to Rehn's hand. "Oh, I should go check on Di-" "Will you stop talking about the that fucking bird for one damn minute!" Venessa shouted. "Venessa, please, calm down!" Rehn told her. "Don't you tell me what to do!" Venessa exclaimed. "Alright, alright, but just let me see him for a sec" Rehn said. "Alright, just make it quick." Venessa said, trying to calm down a little.

Rehn went inside the house, and went to Dill's bed. "Hey, bud." Dill slowly lifted his eyes open. As soon as he saw Rehn, his eyes shot out wide, and he jumped over to him. "Glad to see me, huh? Well I best le-...ummm...oh I can't, I just see him again, and now I leave? That's just cruel! You know what, why don't you come." Rehn picked Dill up, and placed him in his bag. He walked out his bedroom door, and walked outside. "So...he's coming?" Venessa asked. Yeah, think I'll take him. Rehn and Venessa hop onto Archie's back, and fly off to the great, big trees ahead of them.