✨ Skater 𖣘 Jimin

Start from the beginning

"As per the reports, Jimin won't be able to... walk anymore. Hence he will be taking a break from his career until his condition improves." You said and stood up. You bowed and then stood straight. "I apologize for my carelessness and promise to take better care of him. And I will try my very best to bring him back to his rink, where his dream yet lay unfulfilled. Thank you for your understanding and I'm Sorry." You concluded and were about to leave when one of the berries asked a question.

"Mrs. Park, are you okay? How's your injury? You didn't state a statement for yourself." She asked as you turned to her.

"I am fine. Thank you for asking. I sustained a hand fracture along with minor injuries, don't worry. I will also be taking a break from my career and focus on Jimin's health." You again bowed and wore your black glasses leaving for the hospital. In the car, you finally let out the tears you had been holding the entire time.

The berries sent supportive messages towards you and it calmed you down, with Jimin not waking up even after 1 week. It stressed you and it also took a toll on your health. You stayed with Jimin the entire time taking care of him, not caring about the expenses as you did have enough money saved for your dream of building up your own fashion boutique which you now used, to get better treatment for Jimin. You didn't bother using his money because it was what he had saved for his dream. You didn't want to destroy that too.

You went to see the doctor to check for any improvement as it has been 2 weeks since the accident that's when the nurse called you saying;

"MR. PARK HAS GAINED CONSCIOUSNESS!" The nurse called out as you along with the doctors ran to his room for a quick check-up. The doctors examined him and told you that Jimin is in a stable condition now. The doctors leave the room as you stand next to him.

He slowly opened his eyes and he saw you. He observed his surroundings and tried to sit up while you denied him not to. "Bae, why am I in a hospital? Weren't I supposed to be going to the performance? I also can't seem to move my legs. Is it given anesthesia or something? Is everything okay?" He asked confusedly while you controlled your tears. How could you break about everything to him? He will be heartbroken.

"Bun, no matter what I say stay strong alright? We can overcome this." You say comfortingly as he nods. "What is it?" He asks as you reply in a low tone.

"We met with an accident on your way to the performance... A truck collided with our car. You have been unconscious for the last 2 weeks." You say as you look at him to see his reaction. "So my leg isn't numb as I thought. I will not be able to move it anymore. Can I?" Jimin speaks in a numb tone while you quickly denied it.

"No. You can, no you will walk again. I will make sure about it. Please don't give up." You comfort him. "Y/N, can you... step out for a moment? I think I need some space for myself." He says on the verge of breaking down while you nod and step out.

You heard his whimpers of cry. You wanted to run back inside and hug him tight while telling him everything will be alright. But he needed space and you knew it. But you couldn't be as strong as the others because seeing the love of your life's dreams crumble while you are being helpless just wasn't a bearable thing for you.

You couldn't break down now. You called the best therapist for Jimin and arranged the best treatments for him. But the doctors mentioned one thing.

"It wouldn't be possible without Jimin's will to walk again."

Jimin has been thinking everything is over and has refused to meet you for the past 2 days. And it made you worried. You thought of everything that could make him come back to the track and found one.

You made Jimin sit in a wheelchair, covered him with blankets, and brought him to a nearby park. Jimin looked at a small boy around 7 years trying to stand up from his wheelchair after seeing other kids play running here and there. But he just couldn't. The kid called the nurse and told him he wanted even more exercises to make him stand.